Newark, NJ - N-400 Timeline

My Case Status Disappeared today too ...

Sent Application => 4/28/07
Priority Date => 4/30/07
FP Notice Date => 5/15/07
FP done => 5/30/07 (wife's 5/29/07)
Case Status disappeared => 11/07/07

Just checked and looks like my and my wife's case status disappered today ...
By now reading through you guys this means IL is on its way ... hopefully I can see that mail soon :)

Thanks a ton to everyone in this forum who kept our hopes high when things get delayed ....

Thanks ...

So the Newark office already knows that there will be big storm coming on Nov 28th.....huh.

haha no i din't mean that atlanta brother. I was just letting stbnj know that there is nothing to worry about , something might have come up and thats why they rescheduled.

Any new updates

Has there been any updates on the online status today? Mine still remains the same - Application received in USCIS in May...

Application Sent - April 25th
FP notice - May 13th
FP - May 30th
IL - ??
Interview - ??

IL received for PD 05/02/2007

Hi everyone my husband's Interview letter came in today 11/09/2007 Thursday ... below is his information . so i believe that USCIS has already begun sending the interview letters for the month of May. CTZN you should be receiving your letter soon.

PD 05/02/2007
NOA 05/11/2007
FP 06/07/2007
IL 11/09/2007
ID 01/10/2008

Look at you :)

Hi everyone my husband's Interview letter came in today 11/09/2007 Thursday ... below is his information . so i believe that USCIS has already begun sending the interview letters for the month of May. CTZN you should be receiving your letter soon.

Congrats niky0114, I am very happy for you. I am sure you must be relaxed now and can't wait for the new year to begin. Good luck and pray for ppl like me who have been waiting for the IL forever :mad:

What is the IL issued date?

PD 05/02/2007
NOA 05/11/2007
FP 06/07/2007
IL 11/09/2007
ID 01/10/2008

When was the letter mailed to u?

pancpgc - i will let you know tonight when the letter was issued , i am at work right now as soon as i go home i will let you know.

Niky.. Has ur online status changed?

Niky..

what does ur online status say?.. has it changed?

Got my IL too

I just opened my mail now and saw my IL also in the mail.. :)

Thanks to all of you for giving support .. My online status has not changed ...

The details are

IL notice date - Nov 2nd 2007
ID - Nov 8th 2007
Interview - Jan 9th 2008

Thanks once again.. and hope everyone in April and May get their IL in this batch..

Application sent - April 25th
FP notice - May 13th
FP - May 30th
ID - Nov 8th 2007
Interview - Jan 9th 2008

ctzn07 congrats

Hi CTZN07,

Congrats.

I believe I am definitely stuck in name check.
MY PD is in april before you. wife got her IL already.

Regards

Re: Is this normal for IL

Mazz 88 - My letter also states "Request for Applicant to Appear for Naturalization Initial Interview"

waitingforins2 - I also got a letter yesterday from the Honorable Congressman of my district stating that they will also check my application.. Not sure if it helped.. But i would really advice to contact the congressman and the senators and seek their help if u r stuck in name check

what information should I send to congressman/senator?

Hi CTZn,

I am thinking of sending info to congressman/senator.
have some q..
1. Should I send email or snail mail?
2. Should I try both congressman and senator?
3. what information do I need to send via email?
or should I send copies of my documents by email?
4. Should I wait to contact ombudsamn after I send it to congressman?
5. In how many days did you hear back from your congressman?

Thanks in advance

Receive my IL today.
Int scheduled for 1/16/2008
IL received on 11/10/2007
IL notice date : 11/5/2007

Priority Date ...- 05/11/2007

No change in online status.