Newark local office transfer: tracker

My case got transferred

My case got transferred on 6/1/2005. :mad: :mad:

Any ideas when would newark office schedule for an interview? I have applied for renewal EAD several weeks back at VSC. What will happen to my EAD application? My current EAD is going to expire soon.

Also, where should I be applying the future EAD's and AP's?

What will they ask in the interview? What do I have to carry? Will they tell me what do they need in the interview and what they intend to ask/verify in the interview?

Thanks

desiladka said:
My case got transferred on 6/1/2005. :mad: :mad:

Any ideas when would newark office schedule for an interview? I have applied for renewal EAD several weeks back at VSC. What will happen to my EAD application? My current EAD is going to expire soon.

Also, where should I be applying the future EAD's and AP's?

What will they ask in the interview? What do I have to carry? Will they tell me what do they need in the interview and what they intend to ask/verify in the interview?

Thanks

Welcome to the family of transfers. Dont even expect anything to move for atleast until the end of the year. Folks have been waiting for 8, 9 months and not heard anything until now. Your EAD would get transferred to local office too as your file will no longer be at VSC anymore.

In future, apply at Chicago for EAD/AP.

Want GC Soon said:
Welcome to the family of transfers. Dont even expect anything to move for atleast until the end of the year. Folks have been waiting for 8, 9 months and not heard anything until now. Your EAD would get transferred to local office too as your file will no longer be at VSC anymore.

In future, apply at Chicago for EAD/AP.

I have to file at local office in Newark or Chicogo office? I am really confused. Just want to make sure that I send my AP at the right place.

Thanks

Recd Interview Letter ....

Hi All,

I recd Interview letter yesterday for me and my family members.. Interview date is 07/21/05.. ask only for I-94 and Passport.

-----------------

ush_bha

PD 01/02 - EB2
RD 06/02
TD 09/04
ID 07/05

Does that mean he has to carry only passport and I-94? Can one expect to be asked for any more documents that they have not mentioned in the interview letter?

ush_bha said:
Hi All,

I recd Interview letter yesterday for me and my family members.. Interview date is 07/21/05.. ask only for I-94 and Passport.

-----------------

ush_bha

PD 01/02 - EB2
RD 06/02
TD 09/04
ID 07/05

Interview Tracking

Please don't mind if this is a very simple questions and being already answered.

Is there some kind of a tracker about the interview? Something where we can find when will be our interview be scheduled? Something that makes you feel comfortable during the wating period.

Thanks

desiladka,
There is Excel sheet tracker in this forum. You can see it if you go 2 pages behind in this thread. Donot expect anything for atleast 6 months. We are just seeing Sep 04(transfer to newark) folks getting interview letter.

desiladka said:
Please don't mind if this is a very simple questions and being already answered.

Is there some kind of a tracker about the interview? Something where we can find when will be our interview be scheduled? Something that makes you feel comfortable during the wating period.

Thanks

Hi desiladka...For me they took 7 months..
BEST OF LUCK.

savichin said:
Hi desiladka...For me they took 7 months..
BEST OF LUCK.

Why did it take 7 months? In what order do they schedule the interview? Is it in the order of 485 RD? or is it in the order of the date on which the case was sent to local office? Do they publish a date on the internet on what they are processing currently?

Thanks

I would also like to know where should I be sending my AP application? Different people are saying different things.

Did somebody recently apply for AP/EAD while their case was transferred to Newark?

Please help

in different letters or the same one?

ush_bha said:
Hi All,

-----------------

ush_bha

PD 01/02 - EB2
RD 06/02
TD 09/04
ID 07/05

ush_bha,

there is only one interview letter or one letter for each family memeber?

Thanks,
qyang

Hi Gyang

qyang0828 said:
ush_bha,

there is only one interview letter or one letter for each family memeber?

Thanks,
qyang

I received seperate individual interview letter for each of our family members in one envelope.

ush_bha.

Nobody replied to my previous post so posting again.

What is the order in which Newark Local office sends letter for interview?

Is it on basis of 485 RD, Labour PD or date of transfer?

Also, I have heard from somewhere that they are not going to do any more interview until Oct 2005, Is that TRUE?

Newark Transfers

My case was transfered to Newark on November 10,2004, so is already 7 months. I heard is taking abou 8-10 months to schedule a interview.
They are working on cases with receive date: July 3, 2004.
So if your cases was just transfered prepered yourself for a looooooooooooonnng wait- 1 month I don't think is possible.

Good luck!!

Greetings to all the patient and all the wise, may the force be with you

Interview Letter for July 22nd, recieved on Friday, 3rd June
Sent from Newark : June 1st
Transfer Date : Sep 30, 2004
Asking for I-94, Passport
Strange : never submitted medicals, and they hadn't asked for them ...

Best Regards

P.S. Special thanx to UnitedNations - he did unite the nations !!!

To: Desiladka

desiladka said:
Nobody replied to my previous post so posting again.
What is the order in which Newark Local office sends letter for interview?
Is it on basis of 485 RD, Labour PD or date of transfer?
Also, I have heard from somewhere that they are not going to do any more interview until Oct 2005, Is that TRUE?

Desiladka, I personally think date of transfer is the criterion for interview, as all the people I seen got the interview around 7 to 9 months after the Transfer Date ...

Thanx

Adavance Parole Application

Can somebody in this thread tell me the exact address to send my AP application to. My case is currently transferred to Newark.

Also in the cover letter whom should I address the letter to?

Thanks

cong!

We have the same strange situation as you do, no medical exam, but not asked.

Also, did anyone apply with you? did they get interview letter as well?

Thanks. Congratulations!!!!

qyang
romano said:
Greetings to all the patient and all the wise, may the force be with you

Interview Letter for July 22nd, recieved on Friday, 3rd June
Sent from Newark : June 1st
Transfer Date : Sep 30, 2004
Asking for I-94, Passport
Strange : never submitted medicals, and they hadn't asked for them ...

Best Regards

P.S. Special thanx to UnitedNations - he did unite the nations !!!