NewArk INS office does not stamp passport any more after approval, was there today

Still have my AP with me

Since its a new policy, the experience of all the people is different. For my friend they took AP+I-94+photo and made copy of approval notice and EAD. In my case they just took photo and made copy of approval notice and EAD. I still have AP and I-94 with me. So who know whats up with these guys.

I did my stamping in Philly on monday 5/13

The stamping was a normal procedure and they our EAD and I-94 card.
May be i luckily escaped the new procedure narrowly. At that time they didn\'t tell anything about the new procedure.

In NY city INS office , they did not take Advance Parole,But..

I had gone to NY City INS office on Friday May 17.
They took the original of Aproval letter of Permanent Residence, finger print and photos and did not stamp the passport.
I heard that in California , they had stamped the passport on May 17.

From your posting , they are taking Advance Parole Visa. THat was not done in NY City INS office.
Looks like it is not standardized in different INS offices.
As it is a new Rule the offices really do not what to do and our GC process is currently in a mess!

no

you will not get the plastic card if you do not stamp your passport. Stamping the passport is the process of applying for I-551 (the card). If you don\'t complete it , your card will not come

No stamping done in VA, told to come again after 3-4 weeks

Just came back from INS office in VA . They just took our signatures and fingerprint of the forefinger and copy of our approval letter and told us that they will get back to us in 3-4 weeks time frame.

They did not take EAD or Parol or I94 .

Boston INS

My colleague has received her I485 approval notice. She might go to PP stamping this week. She is out of office today but I\'ll ask her her experience when she is back to work.

Fu**** Jerk like you piss every indvidual and their efforts to keep up with good work