Newark ASC; Are walk-ins allowed evry Wed?

danmagaji

Registered Users (C)
Are walk-ins on Wednesdays allowed for missed FP appointments in Newark ASC? My wife could not make her scheduled appointment and there is nothing on the notice that says you can walk-in on a Wednesday. My lawyer is of the opinion that it is allowed and so just wondering if anyone has done so recently?

Spouse missed 2nd FP appointment at Newark - Please help

My wife missed the appointement as we went on vacation. The notice came during our vacation and could not able to reschedule also. Will that be a problem to reschedule the appointment now? Please advise.

Regards,
oajnabi

FP not recheduled

Thanks for the reply. You mean to say no need to reschedule the appointment and just walk in. She already missed the date.

Regards,
oajnabi

Yup that is what my wife did in Jan this year. We walked in on a wednesday afternoon in newark ASC 1 month AFTER her appointment date and there were friendly and fast (we were the only ones there!).
So i don't think there is a need for rescheduling (i believe there is a grace period of 60 days - not sure)

Does this walk-in onWednesday apply to every ASC location (?New York City)?

Do they allow walk-in for early than scheduled or only when one misses an appointment?

Walk - ins did not work at Newark

Hi,
After I saw all the postings regarding missed appointment and after I spoke with an rep at 1-800-375-5283 today we went to Newark ASC for my wife's FP and they did not allow that. We reached there around 8.30am. They told us to re-schedule the appointment by mail because Newark ASC is no more allowing any walk ins. Do not know how far that is TRUE. Even though if you call the 1-800 no. they say you can walk in on any Wednesday, looks like that is not correct. There is some kind of communication gap between the help line and ASC. Very unfortunate. Even I spoke with some officials there and nothing happend.

Any way we sent the letter by mail for rescheduling. Hope it will come back soon. Just wanted to share the info friends.

Please inform if anybody has NEWARK ASC phone no.

Regards,
Oajnabi