Newark Airport

gidiguy

Registered Users (C)
I came in through Newark Airport(POE) for my GC in the first week of April
2002 and up till now I have not YET received my Plastic card. Is there anything wrong somewhere?
I have seen in this forum that some people got their plastic in a week or 4
weeks at most. What is the delay? What is different about Newark Airport?
Do they check for other things after you have entered the USA?
I am anxiously waiting for this plastic as it has taken more than 6 weeks.
Has anyone(or do you know someone) received their plastic from Newark Airport lately?
Should I call INS and find out?
Please reply.

Thanks.

festac...

I am in a similar situation. My wife and I arrived on April 21 at Newark. I had called the TSC and they indicated that they have not received my file. It seems like once the TSC receives the file, the processing is pretty quick, but for whatever reason, they have not received it yet. In tracking this site for other CPers from the past who had Newark as their POE, it seems like the time between POE and plastic card receipt ranges between 3 to 8 weeks. So, I am going to wait for a bit more. Let us keep in touch so we can share information.

Best regards.

No Title

My POE was 05 April(about 3 weeks before yours). Why did you get in touch with TSC? My 140 petition was at VSC. Should I call Vermont? Does someone have a phone # for VSC?

No Title

I called TSC because TSC processes cards for all CP cases. Please see my posts in the April CPers Plastic Card Tracker discussion for my details.

Best regards.