New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
kol said:
How do I check my status in Philadelphia Backlog Center?

Cmon, anybody? I know there is an answer for that somewhere back in the forum, I just can't find it.

Please reply.

Status Check

kol said:
How do I check my status in Philadelphia Backlog Center?

Kol,
There is no way of checking status but if you are on your 7th or 8th year extension, you can send them an email for proof of pending labor which will give you a clue as to where you stand,

Here is the way to ask to proof,

In order to receive the proof for 8th year send an email to Philly with Employer Name, Employer Address, Alien Name, Alien Address, State of filing, date of filing and OLD case number if known. They will send back the proof to your email.

Thanks
Eastwest

Philly: h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

I would say YES once this bill is approved, since the visa Retrogression impacted EB3 mainly.

LaborPains said:
Nov 18th I think.

Do you know if concurrent filing of 140 & 485 is allowed for EB3 category ?

Update info into tracker

Guys,

I'm not sure where to find the tracker. Can someone update my information (receipt of 45-day letter). Has any of the NYers who received the 45-day letter within the last 1.5 months get their LC approved?

laborday said:
Zgubi,
When did you receive 45-day letter? What is your PD?

I posted it on the previous page - not sure about the exact date, my attorney informed me on 10/26 that the 45-day letter was received and replied to.

Retrogression Bill S.1932

Hi Just watching

Whats your take on the bill that has just been introduced and which if passed, could be a light at the end of this tunnel? Your knowledge in these matters is unsurpassed amongst us. Can you explain the nuances of this bill to us in layman terms? One of my concerns is that PERM beneficiaries may be able to file for I-485 ahead of us traditionalists - Is that a valid concern?

thanks

received 45-day letter

I was told by my lawyer that they received my 45-day letter today and will sign and fax back to PBWC.
:D

I didnt' get the number

rirlaborCT said:
This message is for 161,

Can you please provide few numbers of your case num from 45 day letter.?

Thanks in advance.
But I checked before and my case number was T-05122XXXXX, hope this helps.

A little more detail

I just found out that my 45-day letter was received on 10/21 (and replied on 10/26)

PD November 27, 2001

Clarification Required

I have been a silent reader of this forum for the last 3 years now. I am in my 7th year and will shortly be applying for the 8th year extension.

I sent an email to H1B7YR to check the status of my LC, I got a response the next day. The thing that is confusing to me is that my case was applied as RIR, but the processing type in the screen shot that came back for PBEC says TR.

Should I be worried? or will the processing type change when the data entry is complete?

My case is T-05123-*****, and I have not rec. the 45 day letter.

Thanks.
PD: NY 8/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
4th anniversary

Today will be my 4th anniversary since I filed certification of labor for my green card, during these 4 years:

- I met my wife, got engaged, and married.
- Got 2 children.
- Moved 4 times.
- Bought 2 cars.
- Did not see my family for 2 years because of the visa and travel issues.

Since joining my company on 2000 then preparation for the certificate on 2001:
- 2 US presidential elections and 4 congress elections.
- 2 mayors for NYC
- 3 governors for NJ
- 1 world cup and 2 Olympics ( summer and winter ones )
- Peace and wars in earth.

OH forgot: And there was no progress on my case, happy anniversary everybody, especially to my friend JustWatching who will have his 4th anniversary tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.