New York Regional DOL Tracker

DavidChen said:
Mike, Congratulations!
Do you hear this from your lawyer or your company?

Thanks.
My lawer faxed me a letter from DOL. It happened, probably, because I pay to him myself;)

NJ2002APr said:
Hi,
I got a "Notice of Findings" from NY DOL. My Employer told me that this is related to prevailing wages. Can you guys tell me how many days/months/years it will take once my attorney reply to that?

Here are my case details:

NJ State Filed: Apr 22nd 2002
Forwarded to NY DOL: Aug 2004
Entered into system :Sept 24th 2004
Case # 02-510-XXX

Thanks
Here are my details

NJ State Filed: Apr 2002
Case # 02-510-XXX
NOF Issued : First week of July
Approved: July 15th 2005

NJ2002APr said:
Here are my details

NJ State Filed: Apr 2002
Case # 02-510-XXX
NOF Issued : First week of July
Approved: July 15th 2005

Congratulations.. i am happy that atleast things are moving...

Hi

My case was forwarded to NY DOL from NJ SWA in Aug 2004. But NY DOL had misplaced my application and after a series of follow-ups they found the application and entered into their system in May 2005.

Does anyone know how they treat my application? i.e they process as if it was received in Aug 04 or May 05?

Thanks
ind

Last edited by a moderator:
inUSA2000 said:
Congratulations.. i am happy that atleast things are moving...
Thankyou. I talked to my lawyer about applying 140 and 485 concurrently and she told me that I can't apply 485 until Oct 1st 2005 because there are no case numbers available. Do you guys know any thing about this??
Thanks in advance.

NJ2002APr said:
Thankyou. I talked to my lawyer about applying 140 and 485 concurrently and she told me that I can't apply 485 until Oct 1st 2005 because there are no case numbers available. Do you guys know any thing about this??
Thanks in advance.

That is true for EB3 applications. As of now it is Oct 1st 2005. But i was told that date might extend further ..

ANyway good luck

Hello
I have a dumb questions... I was thinking that only Backlog Centers can approve labor certifications... I see some folks posting their aproval details from NY DOL... Could someone please explain if there are some other places that approve labor applications as well.
Thanks

laborpain01 said:
Hello
I have a dumb questions... I was thinking that only Backlog Centers can approve labor certifications... I see some folks posting their aproval details from NY DOL... Could someone please explain if there are some other places that approve labor applications as well.
Thanks

All our applications were not sent to Backlog centers, as our LC applications got cleared from State and moved to NY DOL ( and will be approved at this center) much before State applications were sent to backlog centres.

I called NY DOL and they said my LC had been approved

That's good news. :)

But my lawyer and company still didn't get anything. I hope the approve letter could arrive in this week.

DavidChen said:
That's good news. :)

But my lawyer and company still didn't get anything. I hope the approve letter could arrive in this week.

Congratulations.. I just gave a call and they said my case has been approved on July 19th. Just waiting for a word from Attroney. will let you guys know the details once i receive details from my attroney..

Thanks
inuSA2000

congrats!! DavidChen and inUSA2000!!!
Things r moving fast. :)
can you both tell me your october's receipt dates. So that i can get an idea of my november's case.
Thank you.

my colleague received a query from NY DOL regarding prevailing wage rates.

his case was entered into the system on Oct 14 2004

indgc123 said:
my colleague received a query from NY DOL regarding prevailing wage rates.

his case was entered into the system on Oct 14 2004

My Case was received on OCT 12th 2005 at NY DOL
Category EB3
Case ID: 02511XXX

So i guess they are currently processing October 2005

Good luck

inUSA2000

labordelay said:
congrats!! DavidChen and inUSA2000!!!
Things r moving fast. :)
can you both tell me your october's receipt dates. So that i can get an idea of my november's case.
Thank you.

Congratulations guys! That's great news. See you guys in the other forums.

Labordelay: Your case should be up for review soon. Unless there is a problem with prevailing wages, I think it should eb a smooth sail for you. I see that they have been approving cases without problems. Have not seen any rejects so far.

Regards

Thanks guys!!! I hope to hear my approval soon :cool: . I got an RFE from NJ state regarding prevailing wages. So let's see this time.

Waiting

My labor entered on the NY DOL system on Oct 15th. I am crossing the fingers and waiting to hear something.