New York Regional DOL Tracker

mike0214 said:
I expect a result no earlier than February-March. What do you think?

Agree, at the earliest. Looking at this forum, only MSDN had his certified recently, and if I understand it correctly his NY DOL receipt date was July 17. So they might be at August cases now.

Definitely keep me posted if you hear anything (esp since we have the same receipt date), I will do so as well.

Received on Jan'12 -- certified

Hello Friend,
I just checked the AVM today for my case number, which was received at DOL on dec '15 is not certified. But I randomly checked few other numbers, Case# 02513209 got certified with the received date as Jan,12 2005.
Do anyone knows what is going on?
I am bit confused. If some one clarify this that would be great.
Thank you,
Mani

msdn2006 said:
Hi Guys,
here is the details

moved to NYDOL on may end some time ... system date july 17
got NOF on Prevaling Wages, accepted Employer response on DEC 29th ,aftet NOF response system did not got updated to received, it just updated as certified,

certified jan 11th.
RIR / EB3 - NJ - March 2002

if i would not got the NOF would have filed 485... but ok...I am happy..
god is great.....

hi
How NOF will stop u from applying 485. can u please explain.
i got NOF and waiting for approval.

Number to call for NY case status?

Hello,

Could someone please let me know what number to call to check for case status?

My friend filed in NY and she is trying to find out the status.

Thanks in advance!!

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hello Friend,
I just checked the AVM today for my case number, which was received at DOL on dec '15 is not certified. But I randomly checked few other numbers, Case# 02513209 got certified with the received date as Jan,12 2005.
Do anyone knows what is going on?
I am bit confused. If some one clarify this that would be great.
Thank you,
Mani

Mine was recd at NY dol from NJ SESA on July 15th & is still in the recd state. So who knows whats going on :mad:

Processing time updated

Processing time dated. NY regional DOL processing time for RIR got rolled back to 2004/5 from 2004/7. What's the hell is going on? Those guys are really driving us crazy :mad:

DOL site shows July-04 only

Quickmouse???

I just looked at the website for processign times.

NY reginal shows only 7/2004.

If you call 212-337-2184, you will find the date is 2004/05. However, DOL website was saying 2004/07. Since 212-337-2184 is NY DOL number, I think it has more accurate number.

kvskriths said:
Quickmouse???

I just looked at the website for processign times.

NY reginal shows only 7/2004.

BECs

A friend of mine mentioned to me that all UNOPENED cases as of Mar 28 2005 from all DOLs will be forwarded to Backlog Elimination Centers (BECs)

Could somebody confirm this statement? Is this true? I'm worried because NYDOL's processing times are getting closer to my case received date and I don't want my case to be transferred to BECs.

ind

Last edited by a moderator:
quickmouse said:
If you call 212-337-2184, you will find the date is 2004/05. However, DOL website was saying 2004/07. Since 212-337-2184 is NY DOL number, I think it has more accurate number.
The message on the machine doesn't say when it was recorded. It could have been half a year ago. So, I would still trust the website more.

2004/05 is listed on both the voice machine and this website. I actually called my attorney to confirm this. But it's fine if you still trust DOL website:)

krage_2002 said:
The message on the machine doesn't say when it was recorded. It could have been half a year ago. So, I would still trust the website more.

I just called 212 337 2184. It says for RIR they are processing may 2004. The website says July 2004.
I am confused.

quickmouse said:
2004/05 is listed on both the voice machine and this website. I actually called my attorney to confirm this. But it's fine if you still trust DOL website:)

I called my attorney this morning to verify the information you got from your friend. According to her, cases in NY regional office will NOT be transfered to BEC as far as she knows. But the bad news is that DOL is having less work force on labor processing because of all the PERM, NPC, and BEC stuff. It could take them even longer time for them to reach you case.

indgc123 said:
A friend of mine mentioned to me that all UNOPENED cases as of Mar 28 2005 from all DOLs will be forwarded to Backlog Elimination Centers (BECs)

Could somebody confirm this statement? Is this true? I'm worried because NYDOL's processing times are getting closer to my case received date and I don't want my case to be transferred to BECs.

ind

Quickmouse,

Thanks for your follow-up. By reading the Chicago DOL thread, people mentioned that Chicago, San Francisco and Philly cases were already moved to BECs therefore i'm just wondering the chances of NY DOL's UNOPENED cases being transferred to BECs.

ind

Hi INDGC123,
What you mean by UNOPENED cases at Regional Level? Is cases already in system also will be treated as UNOPENED?
If you can give some clarification that would be great.
Thank You,
Mani

indgc123 said:
Quickmouse,

Thanks for your follow-up. By reading the Chicago DOL thread, people mentioned that Chicago, San Francisco and Philly cases were already moved to BECs therefore i'm just wondering the chances of NY DOL's UNOPENED cases being transferred to BECs.

ind