new york city transfer case

Any link or information on NY trasfer cases

I have seen links for Baltimore and Arlington transfer cases
any information is available for NY transfer cases

No Title

I don\'t think there is any link for New York transfer cases. I think we should do one. I wish that I can do it but I\'m no good at computer.

Sampson Wu

I am about to quit from my GA position because it\'s different

and not in the same area as my previous job onwhich the GC is based. Please advice today if I should stick withit without hurting my GC. Thanks

My GA position job description isthe same but the salary is only 10 dollars per hr. This is the only reason I am saying is different.

Thanks

Any News

any updates on NYC transfer cases, My case was transferreed on Oct16th,2000 but no news yet.

NY TRANSFER CASE

MY CASE WAS XFER TO NYC IN AUG 2001, NO NEWS YET, I GUESS IT WILL TAKE BETWEEN 8MONTS TO 1YEAR.

NY transfer on july 2001

I had a rfe from garden city on oct 2001 and I replied in november and nothning after that !!!!!!!
Don\'t know how much time it will take???

NTL

Really!

Who told you it wil take between 8 months to 1 year?

Inthe mean time, I think you should make use of the Unemployment Benefit until you find a job.

NY, XFR CASE

ITS ALMOST 6MONTS MY CASE GOT XFR TO NYC, IT WAS XFER TO NYC IN AUG01.
FROM AUG TO JAN ITS 5MTS, RECENTLEY BEEN TO FEDERAL PLAZA FOR ENQ THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE BET 8 TO 1 YEAR. SO AS FAR I GUESS 5MTS PASSED WE SHOULD HERE FROM THEM SOME TIME IN MARCH 1 WEEK. I WILL POST ANY INFO IF I GET, GOOD LUCK NY XFER.

No Title

Hi there, according to what you got from the federal plaza, it is not too far away for you to get the interview letter or phone call. I wish we can get the interview within 8 mths to one year, as you all know my case was transferred to ny city on Oct. 30, 2001. Let\'s keep in touch and share the information. Good luck everyone.

Sampson Wu

nyc xfer, case

its not to far,only 4 stops form the place i work. also i just posted one of my friend who got interview letter yesterday.

No Title

Hi Rrsunny1: your friend got an interview letter yesterday? What is his case transfer date to New York city? What kind of documents do they ask for the interview? Please share the information with us. Thank you.

GOOD NEWS FOR NY XFERS

ONE OF MY FRIEND XFER TO NYC ON 28-AUG01.GOT INTERVIEW LETTER YESTERDAY HIS ND NOV-00, INTERVIEW SCHUDULED FOR MAR 28/02, I BELIVE THEY ASKED TO BRING 3YRS TX RETURNS LATEST MEDICAL POHOT CPOIES OF PASSPORT N 194, THATS ALL I KNOW. YOU NO WHAT GUYS MINE GOT XFERD BEFORE HIM, ON 24AUG-01 NO NEWS YET. MY ND IS SEP-00. HOPE THIS INFO HELPS OTHERS THANKS

NY take time but they are easy

NY will take sometime to call. But I heard that NY office is much better place for interview and they are easy going peope. So be happy.

No Title

THANK YOU RRSUNNY1 FOR SHARING THIS GREAT NEWS WITH US. YOUR FRIEND IS VERY LUCKY. MY CASE WAS TRANSFERRED TO NY CITY ON OCT.30, 2001, MY ND WAS AUGUST, 2000, MY PD IS OCT.26, 1996. IT TOOK ME NEARLY 6 YEARS, STILL NO INTERVIEW LETTER.

WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK!

No Title

Hi guys: today I got an interview letter from the INS, it\'s scheduled on Feb. 27 at the Garden city, long island. Does anyone know how the garden city office is? Is it tough or easy-going? My case was transfered to ny city on Oct. 30, 2001, I saw some of your cases were transfered about the same time like mine, I think you\'re going to get the interview letter soon. Let\'s keep in touch and wish everyone good luck.

Did they ask any info with the letter

My case was transferred on OCT 16th 2000. My case was transferred to
26 Federal Plaza NYC, is that same with you or your case transferred to Garden City.

No Title

Hi guys, my RD is August 9th, 2000 and my ND is August 29th, 2000.

My case was transferred to New York city office on Oct. 30,2001. I don\'t know why they sent me to the office of garden city long island for interview, does anyone have any idea why they have interview on garden city office long island instead of the New York city office? I really feel nervous about that.

Does anyone know if garden city is easier or difficult?

In the interview letter they ask me to give them 1).medical examination (I did when I applied I-485);2)redo the fingerprint;3). current and previous w-2 and two months pay statement.

If you guys have any questions just feel free to ask me.
Wish everyone luck.