New VSC Processing time Released Today!!!

dear magesh,

What happened to your insider news from your friend that they hired 320 new IIOs and we will see fast approval? have this IIOs really stated working or they are in learning stage?

Hello VBK

VBK,

Although there are no flooding of approvals for NOV, DEC cases as I said, But there are random approvals coming in for Nov, Dec cases which is very true. My guess is definitely there will be a parallel processing for Nov, Dec cases starting from Next Month. VSC has really picked up very well in these days.

I strongly believe that atleast some portion of JAN'2002 guys should see approvals before end of this year.

Let's watch the INS game..... :)

Audit

I was told by the lawyer's office that due to auditing INS is not approving anything right now. (Maybe those who got their approvals just beat the auditing). They asked me to check back in a month to know anything on my case.
RD = 10/17/2001

Got to wait still? What else have we been doing anyway?

Re: Audit

Originally posted by JaxGC
I was told by the lawyer's office that due to auditing INS is not approving anything right now. (Maybe those who got their approvals just beat the auditing). They asked me to check back in a month to know anything on my case.

As usual, the attorneys are way behind what's really going on. VSC has been approving cases regularly starting on October 7th, after the audit finished. However, your approval is in the hands of fate.

I've been waiting for the INS to do something with my RFE response for just under 2 months now. :(