New VSC FP Tracker

FP notice rcvd. VSC -RD:12/26, ND:01/09, State-IL

FP scheduled for 03/06. Does the AVM message change saying that the FP notice is sent?

Received my FP Notice in Mail Today

I got my FP Notice in mail today
RD: 7th Jan 2002
ND: 22nd Jan 2002
FP Notice sent as per AVM: 31st Jan 2002
FP Scheduled: 5th March 2002
EAD Approved(for spouse)as per AVM : 2nd Feb 2002
MY EAD: still waiting

samina

No FP notice yet - Please advice

Hi,
My details are
RD: Jul 25 2001
ND: Sept 06 2001

Have not recd FP notice yet. Called up INS and spoke to the IIO. She says that FP date was issued as 10th of JAN. But neither I nor the lawyer recd the notice. What should one do in such a situation? Anyone with similar experience?

Thanks,
menonn

RD-12/18,ND-01/04,FP Notice received 01/31/02

RD-12/18,
ND-01/04,
EAD, AP recd for myself,wife and daughter(No EAD for her)
FP Notice Recd-01/31..Scheduled on 03/05
140 - CP, Filed AOS..resident - AZ..AOS in VSC..
Recd FP Notice from CSC..as AZ is under CSC jurisdiction..

FP notice!!

Hi
I am CA. My RD is 07/16/02 and ND is 08/20/01 (VSC)still waiting for FP notice. Please let us know if you got your FP notice.

Thanks

-Gopal

FP inquiry number

You can call the same number 802-527-4913 and talk to representative by pressing 0. I did the same and they tell whether FP is issued or not.

Good luck

samirm75

The RD is usually the date stamped on your package in the mailroom. Usually a couple of days from the date you mailed it. The notice date (ND) is the date it is input into the INS system. As per chats on the website murthy.com, the important date is the RD or to quote her even earlier, when the INS actually received you application. Just my opinion gleaned from my experience

Thanks

Thanks awatch.. even i got the same confirmation from one of my friend and checked on notice from ins and found the same.

Thanks though.

awatch Congrats :)

Good.. My RD is 10/18 and ND is 11/28.. Waiting for FP notice. From you i guess i should be getting anytimg.. When did you receive the FP notice? I have heard that you may not wait till the FP schedule date. You can go anytime after you get FP notice and get your FP done. A couple of friend have done that.
Check it out.

Preponement of FP

Is it possible to prepone the finger printing ? My date is march 29 . Can I prepone to as early as possible ? If so what should I do ?

Finger Print Pending???

Hi Guys,

My I485 Received Date is: July-25-2001 & Notice Date is: Sep-05-2001.
I am not getting my FP for both me & wife. I called INS & requested. Everytime I call they said they scheduled me in the month of sep-2001 for FP. but I am not getting. They said my case is not going to the scheduler for FP eventhough it\'s scheduled. could you please help me? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

same here

My RD 7/17/01 and ND 9/5/01 not FP till now ? Bcas of INS problem they didn\'t mailed FP schudled for Dec,29. Now they consider it as Reschudling and saying can take 4-6 months as fresh case ???? why they consider it as fresh case even i filied my 485 in July\'01????
Any suggestions ??

Waiting for FP, Filing date: 0ct.25,2001

Filed for I-485 from NJ,VSC.
FD: oct.25,01
RD: Nov.2,01
ND: Dec.5th,01
I have not applied for EAD or AP. As of now,I haven\'t received any notice for fingerprints.I Will keep you posted.

Thanks
Rene

For FP Waiting

RD - 01/17/02
EAD AP - 02/10/02
State - Dallas,TX

Do you have any idea which month are they processing currently?

Same issue

kavisarav,
My Wife and I have the same issue as yours and there seems to be some similarity in the dates RD:Jul 25 and ND:06 Sept. We called the INS and they said that there is no issue and the dates are randomly generated by the computer. Could you elaborate on what you mean by your case is not going to the scheduler.

Thanks,
menonn

FP recd on 2/28

VSC
RD 4 feb 02
Nd 26 Feb 02
State CA
FP scheduled for April
Notice recd on 2/28
We have not recd the receipts of 485, EAD and AP yet.

Is the RD and ND on FP Notice same for 485/EAD/AP ?
can we use the application number on FP notice to find status of EAD?

Please help

Thanks

Manisha

Recd. FP Notice

RD 01/03/2002
EAD 02/05/2002
FP notice received, Scheduled for 3 week of Mar\'02