new Visa Stamping after Immigrant petition filed(Green Card)

prakishk

I came to US in L1 visa and I got my H1B approval in US. This is the first time i am going back to India and i w'd be going to US cousulate Chennai for the H1B stamping. In the meanwhile, i had recently filed I140, EAD, I485, and i had just received the receipt for filing.
But during my visit to India, i would be going with Advance Parole

Will there be a problem in getting the stamping as i am going only with Advance Parole and not the I140 and EAD approval.

Also, please suggest the documents specially needed for this above situation. I information would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Praki

I came to US in L1 visa and I got my H1B approval in US. This is the first time i am going back to India and i w'd be going to US consulate Chennai for the H1B stamping. In the meanwhile, i had recently filed I140, EAD, I485, and i had just received the receipt for filing.
But during my visit to India, I would be going with Advance Parole
---- do you mean you got the AP (advance parole) approved? If YES then you can use AP for entry to US if any problem in Visa stamping, AP is used for entry to US

Will there be a problem in getting the stamping as I am going only with Advance Parole and not the I140 and EAD approval.
-------- Visa stamping has nothing to do with your I-140 approval or EAD approval. Just as back if any problem in Visa stamping better go when your AP is approved and you have AP in hand before departure from US. If problem in Visa stamp then come back with AP before AP expires and better keep your I-485 filing receipt with you and show only if asked when you enter US with AP
Also, please suggest the documents specially needed for this above situation. I information would be highly appreciated.

*** dont go out of US before you have approved AP in hand becase many consulate in India at this time are creating problems for H1 H4 visa stamping ( Chennai and Bombay)