New TSC processing time out

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
at immigration-law.com. No change in processing date, number of cases remains approximately the same at 44,223. A total of 790 days required for adjudication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottle-neck, I-485 is the bottle-neck in the whole GC processing!

Hope TSC can understand that and put more work force to it.

I think apart from FP, TSC is using another criteria which is PD.

I have noticed that the majority of the cases which are being approved have a PD of 2000 or older. This is true for those 2002 cases too who are being approved. There are few exceptions but in the tracker PD data is not very accurate as many people dont know it or havnt entered it carefully. PD of 1999/2000 results for people who have gone through a lengthy LC process and hence their total time is very long. Thus it seems to favor EB3 guys at I-485 stage. People who skipped LC (e.g. EB1) have their PD of 2001 or leter and I think they are less likely to be approved soon even if they have had their FP done. I know PD should not matter now as all categories are current but that affects for filing I-485 only, as far as processing by TSC goes, I think PD is also playing some role.

This is also consistent with the known fact that at I-140 stage at TSC, EB3 people are approved much quickly, then folloed by EB2 and then EB1.

Just to prove my point above

Pull all the April approval (including 2002 RD approvals) in the tracker. Then order all the data accroding to PD. You will notice that all approval have PD of 2000 or older except 6 or 7 entries (out of total of 42). Now carefully analyze these 6 or 7 entries. You will conclude that the PD dates in these entries may be wrong as for most of these entries PD is same as I-485 RD/ND which is not true. second all of these cases are EB2/EB3 their actual PD be much older in reality (atleast the I-140 RD for EB2 NIW or even older for other EB2 and EB3 cases).

Thus it seems TSC is processing by PD if FP is done.

Out of 42 approvals

1997 PD : 4
1998 PD: 3
1999 PD: 17
2000 PD: 13
2001 PD: 5 (most likely wrong PD data)

Great job done TSC!!! - Why? Do the simple math here! Or you can check my previously posted predicti

Just think how many I-140 cases were approved in the past 3 months! How long does it take people to file I-485 without having to go through the hurdle of getting company HR/Legal Dept. approval.
If you take the number of I-140 cases approved (or reduced) during the last three months, then compare this with the change in number of I-485 cases that are still pending approval from Jan to April, you will be extremely happy to find out that the number of I-485 case approval is very high!!! :)

The formula for junior high student: ^_^
# of I-485 approval ==
485(Apr)+[# of 140(Apr)+ # of LC Approval - # of 140(Jan)]- I-485(Apr)

Gking, What\'s pending number by last processing time released? Thanks.

I want to see how much movement by this month.

FP message

How is the FP process work? My wife got the FP notice with a SRC number different from I 485 . I didn\'t get one. The AVM says the similar message. The FP receipt says you will be notified of the date and place of your interview when you have been scheduled by the local INS office.
PD 8/99
ND 4/9/02 for I485

For Gking

I’m already in the tracker. Myself & my wife received our I-485, AP & EAD receipts with ND 4/9/02. Apart from these, my wife had received one additional FP notice with ND 4/9/02 & with different SRC no. The A# is the same. At the bottom it says “you’ll be notified of the date & place of your interview by the local INS office within 90 days”. The AVM plays “As of 4/9/02, your FP fee was accepted as complete & processing of your case has resumed”. Any idea abou this? Were you given any date for your FP to be taken on your FP notice?

Look into your Crystal Ball and please respond

PD 12/10/99
RD 4/23/01
ND 5/14/01
We are in Jacksonville Florida. my email is afkhanop@hotmail.com
When should i expect my fingerprinting. Wife wants to go to India late August 2002 and is not comfortable on H-4 valid till August 1, 2003. She has EAD too!

Help me out.

my PD is JAN 21 2000

No FP, Nothing. applied in August 2001 for 485, got receipt in Oct 2001. Waiting

No priority date

I don\'t have a PD date on my receipt. That field is empty. My Rd was 2/5/02 and ND 2/7/02. Fp done on 05/01/02. AVM has changed to say that my FP results were received on 5/7 and the case has resumed processing. How do I go about estimating how much more time it will take. On the receipt it says that they usually take 240 to 365 days to process this type of case.

My other question is that will this AVM change later to say that \'the case has been assigned to an officer\' when it gets time to approve it or not?

I485 filed at TSC instead of VSC

Hello friends, please help.
I reside in Boston, MA and company is also located in Boston, MA. My lawyer by mistake mailed my I485/EAD/AP applications to TSC.
My EAD/AP is already approved by TSC. What is going to happen to my I485 application. Any help/suggestion is appreciated.
Is there any way I can transfer the case to VSC.
Thanks,
Bhaskar