New TSC discussion - December 3

We have seen several unusual cases transfers in the past few days:

Houstonlucifier: ND Apr 01
   RN_S: EB3, ND 04/19/01
   Ukcper: EB3, ND 04/19/01
   MT01: EB3, ND 05/08/01
   Hydap: ND July 01

They have all gone to NSC and seem to all be EB3. Anyone with EB3 may want to check AVM.
Hari, might I suggest these get added in the tracker and marked with a different color to indicate transfers out?

To check the tracker, here is the sight:

http://www.mycgiserver.com/~vp0001/

To email news or updates to Hari:

tsc140@hotmail.com

No Title

I checked on Sunday. My ND is APR 04. It is still Displaying the same old message. I don\'t know whats going on. I believe TSC looked in to the bunch of cases. If they found any thing related to the cases (Labor, Company, Current work) belongs to NSC they reassigned the cases to NSC. This is what happened. One of My friends Company filed 5 I140 to to 5 employes. His ND is APR-09. He go an RFE 2 Months Back. The reason is one of the 5 Persons ND is JAN. They sent same RFE to all 5 of them.

No Title

I checked checked AVM on friday It plays the same old message ".......will take 200 to 275 days"

RD 30 Jun 01
ND 30 JUL 01
Cat EB2-RIR

No Title

I have no clue of what my SRC# is..for my company/lawyer wudnt give that info...Just know my ND is 7/30..!!

I have checked AVM and it says...

The same old message. My ND is 09/07 and it EB3(RIR).
My employer is in Dallas but I work in Missouri.

I checked AVM on Saturday night

It gave the regular message ( 200 - 270 days etc). Does not say if it is moved to NSC.

Hidden Dragon

Transferred to NSC

My case (ND: 4/20; EB3)has been transferred to NSC. I check the AVM last night.

No Title

Dragon..
Are you EB2/EB3-RIR??
If so, then my assumption is the simplest case- EB3 might have been moved to NSC...Just my guess..

No Title

I remember in August 01 TSC had around 8500 cases pending. Now they have transferred April-July 01 EB3 cases to NSC. So if we consider Aug 01 as target date to approving I140 (i.e lets say TSC decideds to clear all cases before Aug), then they must be having around 5000 cases in hand (because looking at tracker I feel number of EB3 and Eb2 are 50-50) and I guess clearing 5000 cases in one month is a realistic target.Does that mean I can see my I140 getting approved by end of Dec or early Jan (I can\'t help it but I am getting too optimistic here).

EB2
RD 30 Jun 01
ND 30 Jul 01

You might not see your case be approved by the end of March, my friend

just look at TSC how slow it is. Now, X\'mas is just around the corner, those iios are ready to sing with their boyfriends, girlfriends, lovers, wifes, children, and parents. Also look at those EB1s they filed their cases in Dec2000, one year ago. Ha, they are still hanging there.

U r right!

I think u r right..End of Dec to early Jan should be realistic.By the way my ND is near urs
-TXlucky

No Title

Even I am afraid as per past TSC\'s reputation, I hope they do not just transfer their cases to NSC and then Show on paper that they have improved their position.
Any way hoping for the best is only thing we can do and console ourselves.

I am EB2 regular PD 02/10/98

citizen,

I am EB2 regular PD 02/10/98 (perhaps the oldest PD on the forum!). And BTW I would like to remain \'Hidden\' :)

Hidden Dragon

RN_S, ukcper

Were you able to find out anything about your cases, either from TSC or NSC. I tried to call TSC, but couldn\'t get the line. Did you have any luck? I will inform you, if I find out anything at all.

My personal opinion

I personally think a lot depends upon tehdata we getin the coming 1-2 weeks.
As long as TSC continues its present rae of processing and making assumptions like what GKing said.
We should be seeing some good approvals soon
-TXlucky

No Title

So Guyz, whoever get a chance to check the AVM, and whoever has their case #s., do check and post ur RD/ND/Category and either at TSC or transferred to NSC so that a person like me, who\'s unaware of his case#, becoz of his company\'s policy etc., wud know if he\'s struck up with TSC or NSC.. :)
TIA
Citizen(of course Indian)

My personal opinion

I personally think a lot depends upon tehdata we getin the coming 1-2 weeks.
As long as TSC continues its present rae of processing and making assumptions like what GKing said.
We should be seeing some good approvals soon
-TXlucky

I-140 RD:05/22 ND:07/26

Hello,

I am a new user to this message board... I just joined to keep track of my 140 status and know what\'s going on with other folks. My I-140 case is still pending with the details as below:

RD:05/22
ND:07/26
EB2 RIR

Thanks