New to this forum. Please help on the dates.

gg485

Is my case being delayed or am I on the right track?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello:

I got my I140 approved in Aug 2000. Waied to get married and filed for 485 (for me and my wife) on Aug 12 2003 (RD). The LUD for both of us is 11/15. FP was on 10/12. Any idea when we might get our 485 approved?

Thanks,

GG

Dude,

depends on how you look at it ... If you go by online processing dates they you are on right on track....If you statiscally look which dates are getting approved right now ...its Feb/Mar 2004 (485 ND date).....

I myself scanned 30 cases for EAC range EAC03231****..
10 cases were in received status !!!!!!
7 were in FP received/resumed processing status
remainning approved/transfered....

You along with me must be a part of this statistics above...Your EAC no must be falling in the range above....

Conclusion.....no idea whats going on...Vermont Svc is mentioning that not enough resources is the reason for their dealys.....but they seem to be approving 2004 cases while 2001/2002 petitions still seem to be pending....Name checks are also a cause for delay....

So is the glass half empty/half full ....you decide !!!!!!

gg485 said:
Is my case being delayed or am I on the right track?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello:

I got my I140 approved in Aug 2000. Waied to get married and filed for 485 (for me and my wife) on Aug 12 2003 (RD). The LUD for both of us is 11/15. FP was on 10/12. Any idea when we might get our 485 approved?

Thanks,

GG

Last edited by a moderator:
havent got my approval yet

I inquired with USCIS twice and both times I got a mail (postal) saying that there is a delay in processing and a huge back log.

Any pointers?

Is there anything I can do to speed things up?

Thanks

I140 approved Aug 2000
485 applied on Aug 12 2003
RD - Aug 19 2003

FP on Oct 5 2004

Thatsall.