New thread to track NE transfers

Maybe you can try to place a service enquiry. I did it in late May and receive the reply on June 1. Not sure if it helped but it never hurt to try.

Maybe you can try to place a service enquiry. I did it in late May and receive the reply on June 1. Not sure if it helped but it never hurt to try.

Yeh I have tried two inquiries with NSC since my transfer. Both no reply after 45 days.

My attorney also sent in two inquiries. First expired after 45 days and no reply. Second has been two weeks and still no reply.

My congressonperson's office is also following up with them. No effect.

I think NSC is just not nearly as responsive or speedy as CSC.

I am even surprised how they accepted your inquiry. My case was transferred in Feb. I tried placing a inquiry 3 weeks ago and first time, I was told that I cannot place an inquiry for 180 days. Next time I called, since my FP was done in April 13th, the other rep told me that I need to wait 60 days after the last activity and so I could not. I was trying the senator route since March and no response...

I got a RFE last week asking for skin TB test and copies of all I797s
thanks
Ela
Yeh I have tried two inquiries with NSC since my transfer. Both no reply after 45 days.

My attorney also sent in two inquiries. First expired after 45 days and no reply. Second has been two weeks and still no reply.

My congressonperson's office is also following up with them. No effect.

I think NSC is just not nearly as responsive or speedy as CSC.

case status online still shows case is with CSC

My case status still shows that my case is pending with CSC, does it mean that it will be transfered to NE in the future or CSC will continue to process?

is it current as far as the PD is concerned. If so, request for the status (status inquiry) and that should move things. Perhaps get it transfered.
My case status still shows that my case is pending with CSC, does it mean that it will be transfered to NE in the future or CSC will continue to process?