New Thread for TSC -I 140 cases filed after Feb 15\'02

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone:
Please start using this message board for all I 140 petitions filed in the last week of Feb\'02 and later. The previous message board has become bulky.
Thanks and best of luck to ya\'ll.

No Title

RD : 05/20/02
ND : 05/21/02
EB2 (RIR)
When can I expect INS initiating action on this case.

Thanks in advace.

EB3 RIR
RD 04/15/02
ND 04/16/02
Receipt saying 250-325 days to process;

Now the AVM saying it takes between 150-180 days to process.

No Title

Please refer to immigration-law.com ( Texas Service Center).
The last update on 06/30/02 depicts the following details :
( I noticed this info today)
140 02/19/02 131

The number of days pending (119) has gone to (131). This is increasing constantly. The number of pending cases is not spelt out.
Great concern.

Hi Folks:
I have filed my I 140 in the month of May'02 and also completed my project in the first week of June'02. My employer and I, are looking for new project. Meanwhile I have been paid for my vacation and very soon I would have no vacation left. Until now, I have been paid the salary as promised in my LCA. My employer has hinted me to pay only for 20 hours a week until new project is found. He would start paying 40 hours a week when I start my new project. Will that be OK ? Will I maintain my status by the virtue of this approach ? Whats gonna happen if pay stub is required by INS or any other concerned authorities?
Please reply ASAP. Looking forward to your feedback.
Thanks!

vrr,
Are you kidding about ND? OK, it's Notice Date which TSC officially notify you that they have received your application.
If you wonder when you will get approved, I really like to tell you that I got appproved and you may got approved too. But now I have to tell you I am waiting.
RD 04/15/02
ND 04/16/02
EB3 RIR
We have only two days difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see one approval of 03/22/02 as mentioned below:

I-140 : RD - February 19, 2002
ND- March 22, 2002
AD- July 5, 2002.

This is the latest approval, I have come accross. Probably, the INS is processing petitions of Last week of March'02. They are moving deadslow.
Petitions filed in April'02 may expect something from INS in Aug'02.

Approval Notice!

I got mail from attorney that my !140 has been approved

ND: 02/28/2002
AD: 07/06/2002

Thanks and good luck to you all. This board has become a little dull but has been very helpfull to track the approvals.\\\

Aneeel
:)

info from other posts!!

hi ,

Case is approved.
Category: EB3 RIR.
RD:02/21/2002.
Nd:02/22/2002.
Ad:07/10/2002.

Aneel

Hi All,

Here is the news article published in www.immigration-law.com It's a good news for lot of people working for small companies.

Updated 07/17/2002: Alien's W-2 and Proof of Employer's Ability to Pay in Green Card Proceedings

The economic downturn has definitely affected the financial picture of the U.S. employers, particularly small companies. In I-140 immigrant worker petitions, the Service Centers have been growingly demanding the proof of employer's financial ability to pay. The U.S. employers and their immigration lawyers have been struggling to deal with this issue and a number of their cases have been denied.
One of the arguments the U.S. employers have been advancing in dealing with the Service Centers was that the alien was currently "employed and paid salary." However, some adjudicators have denied despite such evidence if they saw poor financial picture for the company either in business tax returns or financial statement.
The INS HQ says "no more!" It confirmed to the AILA in a liaison meeting that the alien's W-2 with the employer should be enough to prove the financial ability to pay the salary for the green card proceeding and reminded the AILA that should any ignorant adjudicator argues otherwise, the employers should telll the officer that the INS HQ said that W-2 is a good enough evidence.
Isn't it a beauty?

My I-140 tracker information

Please add my information for I-140 tracker

EB2 (NIW)

RD 04/15/2002
ND 04/16/2002
AD 07/30/2002

Thanks

life Sucks

I applied for H1 extention on 12/31/2001 ( three months ahead of my H1B/I94 expiration). My attorney made typographical error and RFE was issued for additional Information (like date of landing US, the first time etc..) and reply was sent and received by INS in the last week of June. Its almost 6 months and H1B extention has not get come through. Any one sailing in the same boot ? Please post your messages out here . What should be the best approach. I need to go to India for some urgent matter BUT can't undertake journey because of expired I94/H1-B as I would never to allowed to enter US without H1B extention approval.
Please suggest any other way to handle this situation
Thanks and regards

TSC EB1 case approved

EB1 case of University Professor who is my colleague is approved

RD Feb 2002
BD Feb 2002

AD August 1, 2002

God bless all of us

KP

Per AVM, TSC slowed down 140 case--taking 175-200 days

I just called and got the message. It says 140 type case taking 175--200 days to process.
Originally it said 250-325 days and Notice receipt read that too. Later AVM changed to 150-180 days. Now changed to 175--200 days.
I remember after the AVM said less number of days, we saw more and more cases approved. Now AVM increased days of 140, it's really a bad one.
My details:
EB3 RIR, RD 04/15/02, ND 04/16/02.
:mad: :mad: :mad: