New thread for RFE received only.

No RFE notice yet

Message changed online on Nov 12. Have not received the letter yet (checked with Attorney). Anyone in similar situation?

showmegc

I am in the same situation as you. I completed my second FP on October 21st but no RFE received yet. Message changed to processing resumed on October 28th.

Rox
wac02055xxxxxx

RFE letter

Rox:

Did your online message changed to RFE sent? Our's changed on Nov 12 and I am waiting for the letter to see the details.

Request for Evidence

Folks:

Looks like USCIS wants more evidence on my 485. will post details upon receiving RFE..

ND 4/18/2002
FP 4/2/2003

My case was filed in TSC and then moved to CSC.

Thanks
wasamericandesi
american_desi (used to be called as)

showmegc

my message did not change to RFE sent. I have observed most others on this forum when they get their second FP done, soon after they get an RFE as well. So far this has not been the situation in my case. Anyone in the same boat as I am?

Thanks

Rox

Rox - Same as you. Second FPs done (and cleared a month ago). Then nothing.

Londoner
WAC 02-059-XXXXX

RFE rcvd

Nearly 2 years waiting for I-485 processing, but here is the recent progress:

WAC 02-061-xxxxx (ND Dec 10th)
Same employer.
2nd FP notice sent 10/07/03.
2nd FP done 10/21/03.

RFE sent 10/30/03
RFE recvd (by lawyer) 11/4/03
BCIS received RFE response 11/12/03,
on-line status changed to:
"..taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message.."

My wife's case has not progressed so well. She went to Oakland to be fingerprinted and was told by the machine operator that her fingerprints had "worn out". Not cut, or grazed, or marked but worn out. The operator was not optimistic about the fingerprints being accepted by BCIS, and sure enough she received another fingerprinting notice for early December. She has been using handcream hourly ever since..

cal_tyke

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE Received

WAC 02 033-51xxx

2nd FP done 11/01/03.
RFE sent 11/10/03
RFE recvd (by lawyer) 11/18/03
REF is for W2 and EVAL

RFE details

Attorney got the RFE:

EVL
2 W2 (2001 & 2002)