New thread for MAY, 2001 I-485 Mailers to CSC

No Title

The card was inserted in a piece of paper with "Your application
has been approved." on it. I guess that is the approval notice you are talking about.

immiviewer

FP status related question

the avm at ins states that they have received my finger prints and are waiting for some varification.
Is the information about my finger prints in System 1 or System 2?

How long does it normally take them to approve finger prints?

To PCee.

Sure.. Man, Any thing for you. You are the star here.

I have deleted my earlier message. Will keep your point in mind for the future.

-rrrash

Update - EAD approved and FP done on 11/03/01 - Eagerly awaiting for GC now...

Update - EAD approved and FP done on 11/03/01 - Eagerly awaiting for GC now...

PCee, please make a note in your records.

No Title

syngreen,

I think we have raju muthu\'s FP notice date in latest summary, but we don\'t have FP scheduled date.

raju muthu,
Can you please let us know what is your FP scheduled date?

Thanks
PCee

FP done 11/8.

Just called FBI. The lady said the FP result is back to INS. How do I contact INS to see if the FP is ok? Thanks!

EAD card received on 11/08 : RD 06/30. Couldn\'t be able to view Pceee\'s May summary details. Shows

mohan3000

Received Interim EAD on Nov 7 -- PCee please update

Went to the SFO office... it\'s actually not that bad there (compared to some of the San Jose stories I\'ve heard where people came at 3:30 a.m.) -- I got there at around 7 a.m., was in the door in about 10 minutes, and reached the counter inside after an additional 15 minutes. Presented my paperwork (my lawyers advised me to make COPIES of all receipt notices), and they sent me upstairs to Room 200. There they were still getting set up; there were only about a dozen people waiting for EADs. You put your application in an "in" tray and wait. After about 45 minutes, they called my name, took a fingerprint and took my photo (it\'s a truly awful picture, but hey, it\'s a government ID, right?). About 10 minutes later, I got the plastic card -- valid for 3 months.

The whole procedure took about 90 minutes; I went with a co-worker, and we even had time to grab breakfast before heading to work (we work around there).

If any of you folks are eligible to go to SFO instead of San Jose, I recommend it... it seems to be a lot easier.

System 1 or 2

Sorry for asking the same question twice.
Guys, per the AVM at INS they have received by finger prints and are waiting for verification.
does this mean the information is in their system 1 or 2?

Also, how long does it normally take them to complete the verification?

your response is appreciated