New Thread for March, 2001 485 filers (RD & ND)

AVM still not updated:-(

gc0001: last night I check AVM...case not found..yes we have same RD/ND, let\'s keep in touch.

No Title

Spoke with a nice IIO yesterday (Nov 21).

According to her,

VSC is currently processing RD Feb 15, 2001 cases.

I asked her if they have my FP report from FBI. Initially she said they do not have it. I mentioned that FBI informed me that it has already been sent to INS. She then put me on hold and checked something. Then she said it was there in the system.

When does she thing VSC will get to Mar RD? She said hard to predict, conservatively 30 days.

My AVM says "Case not found ". She said it happens sometimes when there is no activity for a while. She promised to get that working again and asked me to check(AVM) in a week. It was saying "Case recd on bla bla .." this afternoon.

My details:
PD: Mar 2000
RD: Mar 1, 2001
ND: Mar 12, 2001
EAC#: EAC-01-123-XXXXX

AVM: Used to say "Case not recd .."
After mentioning to IIO, it says "Case recd on ...".

The IIO was really nice I would like to add.

In my estimation VSC will start processing RD Mar 1 from beginning of Dec 2001. Just my thoughts.

Thanks a lot! waitNwait, t_t_t, LU CAI...

I had been enjoying Thanksgiving the whole day without checking your
worthy reply and back to you this late--sorry.

Christmas_GC

On thanksgiving day, AVM of my case changed from \'...not found \' to \' ...received on march ...\'

PD 09/99
Rd 03/01/01
Nd 03/12/01
Fd 08/01
eac-01-123-.....

March filers would expect good news around christmas and new year.

God bless America and VSC

April Filer : AVM Message changed

RD April 12, 2001
ND June 26,2001
EAD August 14,2001
FP Nov 8,2001

AVM Says:

On nov 19,2001 the Fingerprints for your I-485 application to adjust to Permanent Resident status were collected and pending review.

Good Day.

AVM message changed

Just checked again and the AVM message changed from "not found..." to "cased received on March 16th(ND)...". for both my wife and me. Not sure if it\'s because that they have begun the processing or I talked to someone on Tuesday. Anyway, looks like a good sign.

AVM updated too for me

AVM is changed this morning from "Not found" to "Received"....

It is a good sign and I expect VSC will start to approve Mar01 case in two weeks (around 12/10/01).

God bless America!

AVM changed for me too

Same here..I think it changed coz I talked to an IIO yesterday. It was saying case not found before that..today I checked and it says"its recd..." . The IIO mentioned that everything was ok, they were awaiting fingerprints from FBI..I mentioned to her it was done in July and she told me not to worry about it. Lets see. I shall call up FBI on monday and find out.
Also after reading a lot of cases here where confusion arised coz I-140 was approved for AOS or Consular..Can anyone tell me how to find out if mine is approved for AOS or I-140 ? My lawyer says it doesnt make a diff..and they had checked both the consular and aos boxes in the form !!!
Anyways..good luck everyone.

Name & Address changed

Although the IIO talked with me didn\'t call me back as he promised, I verified with another IIO that my name and address have been corrected.

BTW, looks that there\'re not too many IIO work at VSC, because the IIO I talked with today does recognize the first name of the IIO I talked with last Wednesday.

Again, for "case not found..." message, now I believe it\'s because the case has been inactive for certain period time(to say, 30 days). Otherwise, it should say "case was received..." So in the following situations, people should be able hear "case was received..." message:

1. After I-485 was just received by VSC
2. After the FP notice was just generated
3. After the FP result was just received from FBI
4. After your case was just assigned to any officer
5. After any demographic data was just changed(to say, address)
6. After your case was approved:)))))

not true all the time

Within a week after I did FP I checked AVM a couple of times. It said "case not found", which made me almost want to call IIO.

t_t_t is certainly not a programmer -- he/she has too much spare time :)

It still says Case not found

chapdin/t_t_t and others

AVM still says Case not found .. I am kinda getting worried ..

My Details

PD 3/00
RD 3/7/01
ND 3/14/01
FP 8/2/01
EB2 RIR
AVM - Case not found ..
EAC - 01-125-XXXXX

No Title

Dont worry man. As we have seen, several Feb filers got the change in avm a few days before approval and some went straight to approval. in fact nowadays, the avm is even talking about FP notices for new filers. it is very erratic and you should not pay much value to it. hang on tight and as soon as Mar approvals start coming, you might want to call the IIO and talk with them

Hi GC_2002

Looks like we both the same RD and ND dates but whenever I called the AVM my message was "Case received on March 12th.....".

I don\'t know why

Message changed from not found to - Received.

RD 7th March
ND 13th March
EAC - 01-124-#####

Checked yesterday and found Received msg.
Thanks.

Just spoke to IIO

Finally I spoke to IIO about my case.
I asked her that AVM says Case not found - she said do not worry about it it will get changed.
I asked about my FP - she said it is fine.
I asked when will I get my approval - she said give it 30-60 days since they are clearing cases upto feb 15th.
She asked if I am living at the same address - I said yes
Overall IIO was nice

My Details

PD 3/00
RD 3/7/01
ND 3/14/01
EB2 RIR VSC
AVM - Case not found

AVM changed?

Did anyone with EAC-01-130 xxxx\'s AVM changed to "case received..."? Mine is still not found!!!