New thread for April\'01 I-485 mailers

EAD approved

Just checked AVM, my EAD approved on Oct 10.
RD - 4/23
ND - 6/22
EAD - 10/10
No FP
WAC-01-218

Chik, I have same ND as yours

RD-4/26
ND-6/22
WAC-01-218
FP Scheduled for 11/02

No EAD yet. I think I might get it next week perhaps. Does your AVM message says that your EAD card has been ordered?

Pump

Yes pump

AVM says card has been ordered. I think I should get FP also anytime.
What\'s your location?

Same Notice Date as Pump - No EAD, No FP yet

Pump,

I have the same ND as yours with WAC 01-217-XXXXX. Location San Jose

No EAD until now. Kind of getting worried as every day is passing by. People with later notice dates are hearing EAD approvals on the AVM.

And our very own chik, who has the same notice date heard it too !

Praying that our file is not lost !

Chik, looks like next batch of FP will be at least a month later

Chik,

I was seeing a message on this board by Rachel Jiang that mentioned that the next "bench" of FP notices will be at least a month later.

So, we San Josers will have to wait.

Chik/IS you should get it soon

Chik/IS

We have seen that FPs come in batches. The shower of FPs come in intermittent spurts with short timelags (~ 1 month) in between. This is only based on what we have seen in the past. Most of the time INS seems to work in random fashion. I wonder if the FP generation software does any random sampling for a range of NDs. It is sort of like a lottery draw.

But, the fact that people having same NDs as yours getting FP notices should be comforting.

You guys are going to get Finger Print notices very soon. It could land on your doors (or lawyers) any time.

Good luck

Pump

EAD Approved / AVM

Hi
   EAD has been approved as per AVM on 10/12/01. The message says "New Card has been ordered & it\'ll take 120-140 days.." Hope to get it in mail soon. My details are as follows
WAC # 01-221-*****
AP - July
FP - Scheduled for 11/06
EAD - 10/12/01

I S: We are in the same boat

Same ND, Same RD, same Location and same bad luck:(
I think it has a lot to do with the location. Not many folks from San Jose get FP, so please be patient and there is nothing we can do about that. So why bother?

Please add my details

Mighty Count,
Please add my details
PD 09/97
RD 04/23
ND 06/22
AP 08/02
EAD Waiting
FP Waiting, location San Jose
WAC 01-217-XXXXX

Chik, good to hear that!

I hope that I get my EAD soon. We both have the same RD and ND.
-Pump

Received the EAD Card today.....

I got the EAD card today and the "sex" is incorrectly printed. What would be the best thing to do...?
The notice says, "call us" and I dont think I can ever get thru the line....

Any suggestions please ....

Ead card received.

Hi Mighty Count,

I recived my EAD card today. It was approved on Oct.5th as per AVM.

My handle in your list is rrvv.
Waiting for I-485 approval.

Thanks,

RRVV.

Thanks a million!

mighty count you surely deserve more than a applause. Hopefully we guys on your list will come out with more than that. I just noticed that you added a column for location - my location is Phoenix, AZ. Please add it at your convenience. I have a feeling that all our good wishes will help you get your GC soon and without any "hiccups".