New thread for April\'01 I-485 mailers

EAD approved as per AVM.

Hi Mighty Count,

My Ead is approved and the AVM says EAD card has been ordered and will take 120-140 days. I wish i could the EAD card in next 2 weeks.

My handle in your list is rrvv. I have not applied for AP.

Appreciate your work.

Thanks.

Summary as of 10/10

You\'re right, I am also waiting for FP. I live in Sunnyvale so my ASC is San Jose I believe.. I am not sure though.. Is there an ASC in Sunnyvale?

I\'ve read somewhere that the external audit was supposed to last till October 15 at CSC so I was pretty surprised to see FP notices come ahead of that date.

EAD cards, once ordered, arrive within 1 week. I think this experience has been pretty consistent lately, except when they were lost in mail which is very rarely.

No Title

Hi Mightycount,

My attorney received FP yesterday, Please update your list for April mailers. Appreciate your efforts.

Details
Handle: Vguru
PD : 10/00
RD : 4/26
ND : 6/27
AP : 9/25
EAD : Waiting
FP : 10/3 Buena Park 11/6

Thanks,
/Vguru

I-485: Still waiting for FP; RD 4/11 ND 5/01 WAC-01-172

Mighty count please update with my details when you compile for
April I-485 mailers next.
AP recvd 7/10
EAD recvd 7/15
Address: San Jose.

AVM says EAD approved...

Hello Mighty Count,

Please update my info...
AVM says EAD appoved as of 10/10. It takes about 120-140 for the card.

Thanks,

01-166- NO FP notice!!!

Guys,
I am new here and looking around.
First of all, Mighty count thank you for the list. This is very helpful and informative.
I found lots of theories about Last Name, place of residence etc. etc. in getting (and not getting) FP notices.
My theory either you are lucky or unlucky (and that goes for everything with INS) ...
And I am one of the unlucky ones.

Details:
Category: EB2/RIR (India)
PD : 07/2000

I-485 details:
Primary Applicant
Receipt No. WAC-01-166-XXXXX
RD: 04/06/2001
ND: 04/25/2001
AP - not applied
EAD - not applied
Last Name Initial - P

Derivative Beneficiary
Receipt No. WAC-01-166-XXXXX
RD: 04/05/2001
ND: 04/25/2001
AP - approved and received 06/14/01
EAD - approved and received card 07/09/01
Last Name Initial - P

Address: Fremont, CA

Mighty count, please add to your tracking list.

Pagla Dashu

Has your lawyer initiated Fax enqiry?

Its been way beyond 120 days after ND - so ask your lawyer to initiate Fax enquiry. And if lawyer doesn\'t agree to start - provide him/her with all the info. about enquiry process available on this Board (I don\'t have URL readily available but someone on the Board can provide that if you ask for it).

Summary as of 10/11

Added a couple more people, FP updates.

I guess the theory that you receive anything from INS because you\'re lucky and receive nothing because you\'re unlucky definitely has the right to exist, but is not very helpful. The luck is always there of course..

I personally do believe the FP notices schedule is tied to the location somehow. Just look at the locations of the people who got them this time around. E.g. there are lots of people scheduled for Oakland ASC and no people scheduled for San Jose or San Francisco ASC\'s. That doesn\'t necessarily mean that everyone who lives in that area automatically gets it, it just means a higher chance I guess..

Mighty Count - Is it possible for you to add location

I know you are already doing all of us a really huge
favour by all your efforts to mantain this list.
I hope I am not sounding rude by asking for more.

If its possible it would be great if you could add a column
for location.
my handle is john_0418 and my wife\'s is ammu
We are located in San Jose

Thanks

2 Fax inquiries have been sent by lawyer

Bhagwan,
2 Fax inquiries have been sent by lawyer (at least, thats what I am told) after 120 days of ND,
each with a gap of 2 weeks. No response from INS.
Thanks,
Dashu Pagla

2 Fax inquiries have been sent by lawyer

Sorry,
Earlier message was from somebody elses computer and I messed up.
Bhagwan,
    2 Fax inquiries have been sent by lawyer (at least, thats what I am told) after 120 days of ND,
    each with a gap of 2 weeks. No response from INS.
    Thanks,
    Dashu Pagla

Mighty Count Please Add My Details

Last Name D
PD 01/00
RD 4/19
ND 6/12
AP 7/10
EAD 8/20
FP 10/5 Scheduled for 11/1 @ Santa Ana

Thanks
Bap

Any Santa Ana Early FP Experience

Has anyone done FP at Santa Ana earlier than the Scheduled Date ??? Any Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bap

EAD approved on 10/11/2001 (AVM)

RD : 4/30
ND : 6/28
WAC-01-223-5xxxxx

handle on mighty_count list : pban

Problems with FP

Our FP was scheduled for 11/06/01, we went to the Buena Park and did it today ahead of schedule, but the quality is not good and has 4 "bridge breaks". Is there any problems with this?

During the process, there are 4 "bridge break" and the person who took my FP called the technician to check it out. The technician came and checked it out and she said that prints are not good and it is something to do with our prints and nothing to do with machine and they may issue FP redo again to check it again.

My question is:
1) Did anyone has this kind of problem, did they get another FP notice.
2) At the end of the FP process they gave me the work sheet back and I got that with me is this normal.

Did anybody experience similar situation?

I have seen earlier post but it does not give much information.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@@.efc52a4

Thanks in advance.
/Vguru

Please add my details to this list

PD:12/99
RD: 04/11
ND: 05/22
EAD:07/06
WAC-01-191-*
FP Recd:10/04
FP Schd : 11/01
Thank you

FP notice not yet received...but....

Hi all Fellow waiting comrades,

Even though the AVM says that they have mailed the FP ntoice to us on October 3rd, I have not yet received it.

But, the good news is that , my attorney received the same and they are sending it to me. I think the same happened for vguru.

Let me see.

Vguru, you went to Buena Park, is there any other location other than Santa Ana (Is El Monte another destination for us).

Need to find out.
Thanks,

amburan.