New thread for April\'01 I-485 mailers

FP was mailed on October 3rd.

Hi all,

After looking at the site, I checked the INS AVM, it mentioed that the FP notice was mailed to me on October 3rd. Hopefully I will receive it in next two/three days....

Thanks, mighty count - pl update my information so that others can follow who are near my dates....

PD : 12/97, RD : 4/26 ND : 6/26 AP : 7/9 EAD : 9/27(card not yet received) FP : 10/3 (heard the AVM).

No Title

amburan, what is ur expected location where you will do FP? Please let us know. Thanks.

No Title

amburan thanks for the information i just checked the avm it says they have mailed our FP on 3rd

Got FP !!

Hi
  I received FP in mail yesterday
  RD 04/26
  ND 06/26
  AP July
  EAD Waiting
  FP Received 10/04 Schedule for 11/06 at Oakland

Summary as of 10/8

Congratulations to a lot of guys from Oakland and nearby areas who got their FP notices! Hopefully the same thing will happen soon in the rest of less fortunate areas, too :)

FP notice

mighty count my handle is itwizard, on your list. I receivedd an FP notice for 11/03/01.
Thank you

FP

Hi Saxm24

I received my EAD card this Saturday, but not the FP notice. I will be doing the FP in Santa Ana.

Thnx.

FP done ! Prior to schedule

Hi all,

We happened to be in the city (SFO), and tried to get our FP done. Also, by looking at this site so much, figured, since none of the San Francisco folks have received FP notices, it would be the best choice (even though we passed right thru\' Oakland, we live in Fremont).

It was smooth and had no problems. Reached the office around 2:45 was out by 3:05PM. When we went in, there were calling number 94, we had numbers 98 & 99.

No questions regarding why we showed up early, nothing... just took our applications and moistened our hands, took our prints and was out by 3:05.

Now to wait and call FBI.

My details:

WAC 01-201-xxxxx
RD:?? ND:06/05
Last Name: "H"
PD: Aug 99 (EB2/India)
FP notice received in mail: 10/05/01
FP date scheduled on the notice: 11/02/01
FP Center on notice : Oakland

FP Actually done: 10/09/01
FP Actual Center: San Francisco, CA

Only advice is probably more a guess - "Try going there around 3:00PM"

MightyCount, can you please update my info, when you get a chance?

Later guys!
Harry

FP done

ND 06/04, WAC 01-201-xxxxx, FP scheduled for Oakland on 11/09 but done at Santa Rosa on 10/09.

No Title

Mighty Count, I see that you are also waiting for FP. What is the ASC location where you are expecting to do FP (after the notice comes)?
Pls. post this. Thx.

When is the end of teh INS audit?

I believe it should have ended already. With people pointing finger to INS for those terrorists, we can only keep our fingers crossed for a not_TOO_slow processing.

I am not hoping for a fast approval any more.

Got my FP notice waiting for EAD approval

Hello All,
            I got my FP notice today.

RD 04/30/2001
ND 06/30/2001
WAC-01-224-XXXXX.
Last Name Initial : \'A\'
FP date : 11/07/2001 ( will go to local office on friday for an early FP)
FP at : Tampa,FL

Waiting for EAD approval.Good luck to all

-AllanGreenSpan

EAD approved as per AVM.

Hi Mighty Count,

My Ead is approved and the AVM says EAD card has been ordered and will take 120-140 days. I wish i could the EAD card in next 2 weeks.

My handle in your list is rrvv. I have not applied for AP.

Appreciate your work.

Thanks,

RRVV.