New thread for April\'01 I-485 mailers

Regarding FP

Today my lawyer called me about the reply he got from CSC regarding my FP Fax Inquiry. According to their system it shows notice was issued in June 2001, but CSC wanted to confirm it as theere has been problem in their system regarding showing FP notices issued but in reality they were not. So my Lawyer has replied CSC that we didn\'t get any FP & told me that we may get FP notice soon, as CSC has correct information now. My RD is 04/26 & ND is 06/26

We surely need some more good news.

Under current circumstances, it is hard to expect any good news. I don\'t think those INS people can concentrate on their duty as much as before in the next week or two.

Let\'s be united and hope for the best.

AP approved (after RFE)

AP approved on Sep. 10 according to AVM (and approved for spouse on Sep. 12 - INS is working!!).

What is the procedure for such Faxes

Hi Scorpion Raj,

My RD is also 04/26 and ND is 06/28. I would like to know what prompted you to fax such question given that FP notices have just started arriving for post April 15th mailers. Also what is the procedure for sending such Fax and what is the number.

Regards

Pankaj

mpankaj - Who post-April 15 mailer has received FP?

I haven\'t seen FP notice for any post April 10 mailer - why are you saying \'FP notices have just started arriving for post April 15th mailers\'?

My Lawyer sent Fax Inquiry

My lawyer has been very co-operative since begining & he sent this fax inquiry without my request. As far as FPs are concerned, we have not seen anybody wirh RD later than 04/15 getting FP notices. If you know somebody who got this, this message board will welcome to see those details.

Chen_Ying: Did you try to send a fax inquiry to CSC?

Many said it works. My lawyer got the reply 10 days from the time he sent the inquiry.

Good luck.

Summary as of 9/14

Bhagwan got his AP after RFE..

Regarding placing this summary on a web site: if you have a web site that can host this, we sure can do it.. I don\'t think I can update attachment to the discussion itself.. Any other ideas?

No Title

Keeping this thread alive. Hope that people who are waiting get their FP, EAD, approvals etc. Hope keeps us going.

I-485 Status for late April Filers??

Guys,
   Just curious, where do the Late April\'01 (I-485) Filers stand?
Mines:
RD April 23, 2001
ND June 22, 2001

Anyone in the neighborhood of these dates, please send in their one-liner status.

Thanks much!!
A.BHATT

Anyone for FP notice with RD later than 04/15?

Hi Pankaj
   As you asked me in your earlier message that you have seen people getting FP notices with RD later than 04/15. Please provide this message board with that valuable information, you have about people getting FP notice whos RD later than 04/15. People are waiting to hear such good news.

Summary as of 9/19

Not much of a change there.. I will be surprised if the audit at INS will show it\'s been overly productive in the past year..

Here\'s my case

EB2, RIR, WAC 223
RD:4/29
ND:6/29
FP:No

H1B extension, RFE

My atterney said that she got one April case approved recently, I might have a chance to get I485 approved before the end of the year, I seriously doubt it. Too many negtive factors for immigration at this moment.

No Title

Thanks mighty count for posting the update. This is a difficult period with auditing etc. Hope to see things moving soon. Keep ur fingers crossed, the best we can do :)

eerie silence -

INS audit, terrible terrorist attacks, ins frontlog... list is long but end result is i don\'t hear anything from ins side -