New thread for April\'01 I-485 mailers

Add my details

EB2/RIR
WAC 01-156-####
RD : 3/27
ND : 4/12
EAD/AP approved : 7/10 - both received
FP done on 8/25

Where are the EAD approvals & FP Notices?

Guys,

Lets hope that we see a bunch of EAD approvals and FP notices this week. It has been awefully quite for April mailers.

Not much progress on EAD and FP.

Pump

Mighty Count: Could you put PD\'s in your list.

It seems like people with earlier PD\'s are getting approved. May be INS is taking the cases on a PD basis. That would also expain why some people with same WAC#\'s have FP scheduled quite apart.

PD May not be involved...

I recently remember one posting where the entire GC process got over in 11 months or so - PD was in Sep 2000.

In any case, Ciba\'s list has that information and Sames NDs are sorted on PD basis wherever info is available. Like all other factors, it also looks very random on PD basis.

Anyway, even then if Might is going to do it, my PD is 8/00

My April information

I-485
RD-4/30
ND-6/27

My advance parole and EAD card request were filled at the same time
(4/30). I received my advanced parole (~end of Jully) but have not
got my EAD yet.

Two questions:

What is the link where all that information is compiled ?

From what I read in this thread, the finger print notice as a date when you are supposed to show up to get figer printed, but it looks like you can go before the gioven date!? Am I right?

Roger Cadoret

More detailed info of mine

More detailed info of mine:

RD 04/12
ND 05/17
EAD, AP Not applied
WAC 01-185-xxxxx

FP notice received 08/27, scheduled for 10/09, at Oakland ASC.

By the way, is there anybody done FP ahead of schedule at Oakland ASC? Please share your experience.

Thanks!

PD Theory may be a myth or I may just be unlucky

Hi,

I still think that it is broadly on the basis of the WAC# that people get approved. The divergence from that is just due to different officers in the INS going at different speeds and also just one\'s luck.

For instance, my PD is way back in dec 1997.

ofcourse...I might just be really unlucky....this won\'t be the first time ;-(

-Raj

No Title

Please add mine too

WAC-01-160
RD : 03/30
ND : 04/17
EAD/AP : 07/05
FP : 08/27
AD : ??

Summary as of 9/10

CSC seems to make a pretty good progress in approvals, but very little in the other areas.. Or is it just me?

Regarding PD: it\'s getting hard for me to maintain this list, so I won\'t add any new fields unless you guys all think it\'s required..

Anyway, congratulations to henry_waiter and good luck to the rest of us! And, as usual, thank you all for sharing your information.

No Title

I have the same opinion. CSC does approvals, but where are the FP\'s and other notices? Geez. Hope they send these soon.

Mighty, I think you missed someone called Henry_waiter as the new approval, right?

Thanks for the excellent work.

This is my info.

PD: 07/00 EB-2 RIR CSC
RD: 4/6/01
ND: 4/23/01
WAC: WAC-01-164-xxxxx
AP: Received in 07/01 (for spouse, I did not apply)
EAD: RFE 06/02/01 (responded on 06/10/01) (for spouse only)
AVM updated for RFE reciept on 08/28/01 and apvd on 08/31/01
FP: 08/08/01 (for spouse and done on schedule)
    08/25/01 (for self and done on schedule)
LNI: "V"
AD: waiting.... hopefully soon!!

Mighty, Please Add My Info:

LNI: P
RD: 4/9
ND: 4/25
WAC#: 01-166
AP: July
EAD: July
FP recd: 8/6 for 10/26
FP done: 8/7
Waiting for Approval

suggestion

mighty count, would it be possible for you to post the summary table on a website, so that we can just refresh that url whenever we want to check the progress?
thanks