My wife\'s case:
RD: 4/12/01
ND: 5/16/01
WAC-01-185-...
EAD card received in July
AP received in July
FP received on 8/24/01
FP done on 8/29/01

My case was approved in July (RD: January 01)

Per AVM I485 approved on Sep. 4th

For both (husband and wife) case:
WAC 01 160 xxx
ND April 17th
FP August 8th (as scheduled, in San Diego)
AVM says approved on September 4th.

FYI, Not in any list.
Hope this helps.

It is becoming more encouraging for the April ND guys/gals!

Hope we are NOT among those unlucky ones.

Hopefully...

I\'m actually on the May mailers list, but looking at your list (which you guys are doing a great job of, BTW), and the May one... I see some worrying trends:

NO EADs have been approved in several weeks. The 4/18 ND seem to be the last for some time (I looked at your old lists to confirm).

No other movement seems to be happening on any other cases other than those with early-April ND (I may be wrong about that... correct me if I am).

Do you folks think this is the "LIFE Act Bulge"? What are your thoughts? Have any of you heard anything from your attorneys? (I will check with mine in a couple of weeks).

My RD is 5/17, ND 7/24.

My details

I mailed my I485 package on 4/15 but some how my RD 5/16 (i think, it should be 4/16, may be typo error at INS level but this now RD for me) ND 06/04, WAC 01-202-xxxxx. EAD approved as per AVM but card still not received. Didn\'t applied for AP.

No Title

Nikhil Kapoor, Can you kindly post your experience of doing early FP at SFO. How was it? What time did you go? Whether you had to give any reason? Kindly share your experience. Thank you very much.

No Title

As I already read on this website that going to an ASC on a working day and in the afternoon is the best option to do early FP. So I decided to go to SFO ASC on Thrusday 09/06/01 to do my FP which was schedule for 10/23/01. I started at 2 and reached there around 2.30pm. Got street parking on Broadway. Walked in and the security guy asked me for our FP notices. He looked at it and said you are very early. I said yes I know but I was in the city so thought if I could do it early (as the same reason was posted by another person here in this site). He gave me a 2min. lecture on comming early which I listened smiling. There were only two people there to do FP ahead of me. So he said cause there are not much people he would let me do our FP and we were out at 3.

Hope this helps.

Talked to IIO

WAC-01-148 ND 4/3/01. FP rec. 7/16; done 7/19; scheduled 8/16.
I called and spoke to IIO today as was told the finger prints were okay and that my case had been assigned to officer a month ago. Hoping for a quick approval.

azreddy

No Title

Nikhil Kapoor,
Thank you very much for posting the update. Lets all hope things move fast.

hi h1485 !

Nope I did it on schedule. My first notice was for Aug 01 2001 and i did on that day and got my I-485 approved on 29th Aug 2001 and stamped my passport on Sept 4th 2001.
I received a second notice just two days ago though !!

Good Luck Guys !

Sanjay

goodwishes - when did you get Fp and which ASC?

You are not in in April Mailers\' list - and no one there has got FP notice so far - so you seem to be the one bringing the good news to people in this thread.

Thank you.

Hi might count!

I sure feel great !. I am thankful to you and other members for all the valuable informatio and support extended to me.

BTW, please update the WAC number and other dates of my case on the list if it will help.

Thanks buddy!
Sanjay