New thread AOS sent around May 10

Online case status

I have heard someone say on this thread that it takes about two weeks for the case status to be available online. My timeline is below - I am a little concerned (but not much) that it has been more than two weeks since I have received the NOAs and I still cannot view my case online.

What I am more concerned about however, is the receipt number. Back when I had applied for my H1 extension, someone told me that the receipt number on the back of the check USCIS cashes is the receipt number for the case and that was true. I was able to check the status online even before I got my actual notice using the receipt number on the check (looking at the image on my bank's website). With the AOS, I found the receipt numbers on the back of the checks but they do not match the receipt numbers on the notices (but they are very close). Can anyone shed any light on this?

My timeline:
April 29th - F1 married USC
May 10th - AOS package sent via FedEx (130, 485, 131, 765) to NBC
May 11th - AOS package received at NBC
June 6th - Checks cashed
June 6th - NOAs dated (all four)
June 10th - Notices received
July 19th - FP and Biometric appointment scheduled

It's probably ok. The same was true for me as well. I could not check the case status online till I had completed my FP+Bio. That's probably why you can't see it online. If you are concerned, can call 1-800 # and ask them if there is a problem.

AP and Biometrics Update

My AP was approved yesterday. Also, I had my fingerprints today and it looks like my 485 and 765 were "touched". Guess things are finally moving along! Have others had progess?

April 29th - F1 married USC
May 10th - AOS package sent via FedEx (130, 485, 131, 765) to NBC
May 11th - AOS package received at NBC
June 6th - Checks cashed
June 6th - NOAs dated (all four)
June 10th - Notices received
July 18th - AP (131) approved
July 19th - FP and Biometric appointment scheduled
JUly 19th - 485 and 765 touched

Lili2005
My status is still the same exept I received a snail mail from USCIS as Request for Additional Evidence to I-485, marked as they do want me to submit Supplemental Form to I-693... I learnt that this is something we have not seen or completed before. Only doctors have copies of this form and it should be in that sealed envelope. I don't know what did my doctor do, but I have an appointment with her to figure out this Monday (07/25/05); then I have my fingerprints on 07/27/05. I'll keep you posted...

Cheers.

Hus

F1 married to USC filed I-130, I-485, I-765
May 14: [Day 1 ] Mailed the packet to LockBox
May 18: [Day 5 ] LockBox Received
June 08: [Day 26] Cecks have been cahsed
June 13: [Day 31] NOAs have been received
July 27: [Day 76] Appointment has been scheduled for FP&BIO

huska said:
Lili2005
My status is still the same exept I received a snail mail from USCIS as Request for Additional Evidence to I-485, marked as they do want me to submit Supplemental Form to I-693... I learnt that this is something we have not seen or completed before. Only doctors have copies of this form and it should be in that sealed envelope. I don't know what did my doctor do, but I have an appointment with her to figure out this Monday (07/25/05); then I have my fingerprints on 07/27/05. I'll keep you posted...

I have not heard of that supplement. Could it be this from the USCIS website: "Note that the vaccination supplement accompanying Form I-693 is not included on this internet posting. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have sent the vaccination supplement directly to the civil surgeons for them to photocopy, fill out on behalf of each applicant, and attach to Form I-693 for submission to USCIS."

Did your doctor not give you a copy of the forms she sent in the sealed envelope?

Lili2005
I saw your OD is in Hartford. It worries me that that one seems to be one of the slowest ones. Did you apply for your EAD?

Sorry for the late reply Payala, I just saw this.

Yes I did apply for my EAD along with the 485, 130, and AP. A couple of days after my fingerprinting appointment in Hartford the EAD was approved.