New Scrollong message - Please contact the Mission/Office after 10 days from date of despatch

emno

Registered Users (C)
I just observed the following scorolling message on the OCI online enquiry form:

Please contact the Mission/Office after 10 days from date of despatch or any day after receipt of documents at the Mission/Office, whichever is earlier.

Is it 10 working days or 10 totals days?
Let us take 10 working days on the safer side. So people should start contacting the Mission/Office if 10 working days have passed and post their experiences.

thanks

For my daughter, oci process is pending after dispatch on 12/27 in washington dc
Its already passed the 10 days(calender/working days) but I dont want to take chance in sending the docs soon and the ppl at the embassy misplace the docs !!!

For my daughter, oci process is pending after dispatch on 12/27 in washington dc
Its already passed the 10 days(calender/working days) but I dont want to take chance in sending the docs soon and the ppl at the embassy misplace the docs !!!

Agree

This is very frustrating

My OCI status shows that the documents were dispatched on 12/31/10. These are not yet received at mission / office. I tried calling the office several times, but nobody picks the phone, I sent couple of emails but no reply. I don't know when will they improve on customer service.

My OCI status shows that the documents were dispatched on 12/31/10. These are not yet received at mission / office. I tried calling the office several times, but nobody picks the phone, I sent couple of emails but no reply. I don't know when will they improve on customer service.

wait is the only thing you can do.