New Script ?

rpc

Registered Users (C)
Can some one provide the new script for checking status, in view of the modified web address for BCIS.

Regards
RPC

script

hi,

what is this "script" that u r all talking about? How does it work?
And I would also like to have some information on AVM.
:confused:

Thanks in advance

Please do not run scripts

Hi all,
I don't mean to offend anyone and I understand the curiousity, anxiety , pain, agony...whatever all of us are undergoing. That does not mean that we should try to do anything for the sake of nothing.
I don't think running scripts acheives anything. It is just an abuse of a small favour for all of us. By running scripts, we are blocking and keeping the machines busy. Just imagine all of us running scripts....it will be a big pain for others who genuinely want to check "their" status.
This way, we are devoiding others of their rights due to our over-anxiety that acheives nothing.
I request all to avoid running these scripts and also to others who request their pals to run such scripts. Please realise that it iw worthless. INS may, in fact, realise what people are doing and invest additional resources to "study" ways to block the abuse. That will be detrimental to all of us.

Others, who agree with me please post your views. Thanks

SV20, I think you have a valid point, but maybe we all can get to a compromise and agree to run the script late a night when the BCIS servers are not that busy anyhow.

I am reposting the script that some other poster had generously posted a few days ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be really nice if one person takes charge and runs it and publishes the results. So we all can get information and not abuse the system.

I have never done that helge, I'm not that curious to find the results. If everybody wants one person to do it and if it has to be me, why not, I dont' mind..

gctakingtoolong, sorry I couldn't resist to make my 'how about you' comment, because in my job for the past 5 years I am always the 'how about you' guy who has to stay late and come in on weekends while my boss is going to the hair dresser during working hours and takes two hour lunches.

Running the script takes fairly long, in addition the BCIS programmers implemented a routine that locks a user out after running about 1000 eac numbers. There are ways around it, but it is not that easy for a single person to run the script for extended time periods, because it will take hours upon hours to do so.

I think it would be best if we gather here and come up with a plan and divide out who is running which 1000 numbers of which day. Afterwards, we can create a new link and post the results.

Is that an option? Let me know and we can start query the BCIS database in an organized and efficient way.

Good idea helge.

I can run EAC-02-054 series (50000-50999) once a week. I will probably run those on Saturday nights and post the results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats aight helge.. sometimes ppl say things at the spur of the moment and the best way to handle it is not to get emotional over it.
I can run EAC-02-062-50000 to EAC-02-062-59999..

Can somebody plaease run EAC 02 055 50000 to EAC 02 055 50999 as it represents november 02 rd and we can check whether BCIS has finished processing Nov 1 RD.

Thanks in advance

eac 02 055 50***
rd 11/02/01
nd 12/05/01

I can contribute too

I will also do it..any specific EAC you guys
want me to run the script for..pls let me know..

Re: I can contribute too

How about 060 series?

Originally posted by OnlyGC
I will also do it..any specific EAC you guys
want me to run the script for..pls let me know..

Good job guys.. I see a team work here... I am far away from this now (EAC-02-130*), so I will just sit back and observe this. It would be nice if someone can pass it to other people going forward.

good job guys and thanks

Hi, I am happy for the great response. It is good that people are coming forward. Hence I request the others to wait for these persons to post the results and not rush to run the scripts themselves.

Thank you again

Results EAC-02-065-50000 to EAC-02-065-50999:

Approved/Completed Count 2 (approved in May 2002)
FP sent Count 2
Received Count 29
Resumed/FP recvd Count 187
Transferred Count 29 (5 tranferred in 2003)
Grand Count 249

Results EAC-02-108-50000 to EAC-02-108-50999:

FP sent Count 2
Received Count 17
Resumed/FP recvd Count 92
Transferred Count 7 (all tranferred in 2002)
Grand Count 118