New Revalidation Times at St. Louis (Jan 02, 2002 onwards)

Talked to Officer at DOS

Officer said it\'s approved on 11th january and it will take 2 more weeks for making the copies. Any body who received the PP back can tell what is the difference between stamping date and getting it back?

photo copies

be careful before asking about photo copies don\'t call from home cell and office and don\'t tell about your info just ask generally why unnesscalrly problems

Difference between approved and stamped.

I just spoke to an officer. I had sent mine on 6th Nov. She said mine was approved on 15th Jan. The visa has not been printed it yet. Only after it is printed, they will stamp the passport. I would guess approval is like a "background check". Once it is clean they proceed with stamping. This process she said takes two weeks.

See my response below...so I should get it a week after u receive yours..

post your receipt, as soon as you get it. Thanks.

Nov. 6 is good news

Looks like next monday the answering machine will increase the date again. Mine reached on Nov. 20.

GG

another good news!!

It is not saying that "It will take 12-15 weeks ti process" from last week.right?

Gun

Yeah that\'s actually true !

Except that we don\'t know it is positive or negative for us; but we can assume it\'s positive.

my passport is on its way back...

I tracked FEDEX and my passport is on its way from washington.

Called DOS today and was told that it was stamped yesterday.

Received by St. Louis on Oct 23, 2001
Received by Washington DC on Nov 14, 2001
VISA Stamped 01/16/2002

Will post once I get the passport on hand.

Best of Luck

question about washington

Can you please tell me how can one know when the passport reaches Washington from St. Louis.

Thanks,

GG

Applied from withdraw received it back.

I faxed for withdraw on 1/15 and received my passport back (without stamp) on 1/17 by FedEx.

Got visa revalidated

Mailed on 25th Oct. Called the State today (17th Feb), the stamped passport has been mailed today. Took exactly 12 weeks to the get the visa revalidated.

got my passport

I got my passport today with visa stamped.

Received by St. Louis on Oct 23, 2001
Received by Washington DC on Nov 14, 2001
VISA Stamped 01/16/2002

This forum had being a great companion for the past 3 months.

Thanks to all and keep up the good job.

Faxed for Withdraw on 1/10 still waiting for the FEDEX

Its a overnight fedex and its still not shipped...
Its been 8 days... I refaxed again on 1/14 and 1/16. BOth times the Fax went successfull. Even the first time it was successfull
Do you guys know if the fax number is right one on the DOS website

DS-156 fillable form question

The state dept. website says that the month of birth on DS-156 should be spelled out eg. January 2. However the new DS-156 fillable form only accepts a month/day/year format eg. 1/21/83. How do you get around this ?

Also when you send for revalidation,

1. Is the new DS-157 supplement required ?
2. Do you send the original I-797 or is a photocopy ok ? My I-94 is still valid for 2 months more.

Thanks in advance.

How long.....

Hey guys!,

From many discussions I knew that now DOS is taking 10-12 weeks to re-issue VISA.
Is this still happening?
I guess during Oct, Nov & Dec.. there were lot of problems like Anthrox, holidays delayed the process and over load also, since many people will plan trips during those months.
So i hope that it may take less time from JAN onwards?

can anybody post their openion on this?

Thanks
PLR