New Revalidation Times at St. Louis (Jan 02, 2002 onwards)

unlucky me

Sent my passport Nov 2nd, reached st.Louis 5th NOV but transferred to Washington only on DEC 3rd. First in random out. Now they are processing passports received in Washington before NOV 3rd. They dont know when they will get to mine. They dont know how many passports they received and how many on average they do a day...

I need to travel abroad ASAP and just waiting for this thing. I should not have sent it for stamping here. More over Feb 01 is the last date of my one year limit on expiration. Dont know if they consider the date i mailed it or the date they actually process it.

Isnt it too risky to stay without passport for more than 12 weeks and I hear that the response for withdrawal also takes about 10 days. What happens in case of emergency ???? This is the last time I am sending my passport here.

No Title

I sent my passport on Nov-2, it reached at St. Louis on Nov-5. I called DOS today, they told me you might get your passport 2nd or 3rd week of February. I will be travelling on 31st Jan. So today I applied for withdraw. I hope I would get it back before 31.

Trying to Contact DOS

I am trying to contact DOS on 202-663-1225 but after the message, it get disconnected. Are anybody having the same problem?

How can I find out When PP Rec at DC

I sent to ST. Louis on 11/16, how can I find out when was my passport sent to Washington ??
I am travelling on 2/19/02, I might consider withdrawal.
Thanks

Recvd Passport Back Today

Sent to St.louis oct-31.
Received at st.louis Nov 1.
Back with stamp 01/15/02.

Feb140

i cannot believe this ..

mine received on 23rd oct at st. louis received at washington on Nov 14th still waiting ...

when was urs received at washington ...

DOS is really working at random

How to know when Passport reached Washington

Hi ! I see people posting about the arrival date in Washington. Is that known from the DOS phone number or by some other means ?
Thanks.
GG

did u get ur visa stamped ?

did u get ur visa stamped ? I think ur also reached St Louis on Oct 23rd ..

Not received it yet

Officer told that it\'s got approved on friday. I don\'t know approved or stamp are same thing. I am suppose to get back by fed-ex.

S i called 3 times yesterday and it got disconnected after that loooooooong message!!

Approved / Stamped what\'s the difference??????

Officer told me that my passport is approved . It was last week. I didn\'t get it so far. Any comment.

On the truck!!!!!!!!!

Tracks Fedex today and found that my PP is already on the truck to my office now! What a great news!

Hope it\'s not because they\'d turned me down:) But whatever, I would at least have the PP for my travel next week.

I do not know. what the difference is ..

DOS works at their schedule lets see when we get the passport back

Sent my PP

DOS sent my PP on or before 1/15/2002. Trying to track on USPS.COM but not info yet. I withdrew my PP on 1/10/2002. Is anybody withdrew on or before got any information.......

takes more than a week after revalidation is done

I spoke to DOS today about my passport revalidation and the Officer told me that the revalidation is done and it will take a week or so to send the passport back (it seems they have to make some copies!!)