• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Results of DV 2012 be discussed here with poll

What is your DV 2012 status?

• Total voters
I am female and i DID win......high case number though.

Congrats Edugie.
Your case number is not too high, becos there will stil be other people's own in the range of 25xxx or even 30xxx. So just stay calm and start ur processing. Cheers!

hi guys,i `ve received an email telling me mu brothe is a winner,so did evey winne eceiving this email o it`s a scam ?

KCC will not send u a mail to say dat u have won, you need to check the DV Lottery official website, with u confirmation number.

May be the 22k will be re instated.Coz who will they give the visas to.Just a couple of guys?
Have the Aos guys got their fees refund yet?

@styles,@select and @ololo its good to see you here again cos i thought many 9ja members here have gone all bcos of they didnt win am glad you guys are still here we representing 9ja.The results are still coming up?

Just wanted to add to the poll. Was not selected on May 1st, nor July 15. :(
I did apply late. November 2nd (I believe that was the last day). Not sure why people would be unwilling to share the date of their application?
I did get the email from DOS with the link to my number. I guess I've learned one thing: this year (if there is DV2013) I'm applying on the first day...
I also have to say one thing: I'm glad I wasn't selected on May 1st, because honestly I don't know how I would've reacted to the recall. To all those people not selected again on July 15, I really, really feel for you. Hang in there!

Stop racism folks ,,shame on you , there are alot of jokes about all races and nationalities so stop it dudes

Just wanted to add to the poll. Was not selected on May 1st, nor July 15. :(
I did apply late. November 2nd (I believe that was the last day). Not sure why people would be unwilling to share the date of their application?
I did get the email from DOS with the link to my number. I guess I've learned one thing: this year (if there is DV2013) I'm applying on the first day...
I also have to say one thing: I'm glad I wasn't selected on May 1st, because honestly I don't know how I would've reacted to the recall. To all those people not selected again on July 15, I really, really feel for you. Hang in there!

I couldn't agree more. I missed out in May and I must admit at first I thought people the idea of people suing the US Govt and complaining as much as they did was over the top however after winning JUly 15 I could only image the pain of having it taken away. I honestly feel sorry for all who missed out but I wish you the best of luck for the future in your endeavors, may God be with you every step of the way

Regging l like your honesty.U cant imagine how bad it feels for someones win then results to be cancelled.Most of the winners had applied for many years without winning.
Theyre heartless .

Regging l like your honesty.U cant imagine how bad it feels for someones win then results to be cancelled.Most of the winners had applied for many years without winning.
Theyre heartless .

After all this, I have to agree . I was so wrong and selfish before..those people wanted the same thing as all of us...perhaps some were driven by emotions more than others, but grief and despair can do that to you. I'm not a winner, but now I see how cruel it was to just break a promise like that...

I suppose there's no reason for me to keep posting here.. So wish everyone all the best and good luck with the upcoming lotteries. May God help us all. Bye...