NEW reply MSg from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

NameCheckSuck

Registered Users (C)
Today i got a new reply MSg from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov...

"The I-485 in question has been forwarded to the monthly processing shelf.
The file will be forwarded to an officer for review within the next month.
You
should receive a transaction notice within 60 days.

M. Bueno "

Anyone got same msg from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov?

My case become current in FEB 1st....Name check complete in Nov 05

NameCheckSuck said:

You

M. Bueno "

It seems good news.
May I ask when you sent email to Mr. Bueno

Thanks

Could you please share when your Name Check started? Thanks,

NameCheckSuck said:

You

M. Bueno "

Hi NameCheckSuck

This should be a positive response as I also got a similar one the beginning of Feb. My PD became currect on 02/01 and I followed up with CSC. They replied promptly, the approval emails followed and then the actual card itself.

So good luck with it..

Regards,
- sg

i just got a reply from m. bueno as well. sent an e-mail on friday the 24th.

unfortunately, his reply to me was bad news. i live in new york, and received a notice from USCIS back in september stating that my I-485 case had been transferred to the CSC. (apparently, this is being done due to backlogs in new york).

m. bueno's reply regarding the status of my case was that the CSC does not have juridiction over my case - and that the "eastern district office" has jurisdiction over it. (i looked this up online - as i'd never heard of the "eastern district office" - and see that this is what the VSC used to be called).

ARGHHH!!! the EAD and AP that i filed last October (with the CSC) still have not been approved, and now I know why. the place where i thought my i-485 was pending is not the place where it is pending - and i mailed all of my documents to the wrong address. what the heck is going on???

I got the following message from CSC:-

The files have cleared FBI name check and fingerprints. At this time the files
are under supervisor review. Once the files are released by the supervisor, they
will be assigned to an officer for processing.
M. Bueno

Does this mean that when I go for my H1 stamping, I will not be stuck on security clearance? I have an appintment for H1 stamping in Canada.

Thanks

Is it progressing on I-485 based on my inquiry status update?

I-140/I-485
Concurrent Filing Date ND/RD : 11/19/2004
Category : EB2
Service Center : California

Please read the status inquiry update on my I-140 and I-485, and let me know if this is good sign / progressing. Can I assume that my name check has been cleared. Thanks for your help

1. Reply from CSC for my attorney’s inquiry on I-140 – reply date 02/08/2006:

The case was referred for overseas investigation and as such would take longer time to complete the adjudication. The investigation agency's processing time is not within the jurisdiction of the California Service Center.

2. Reply from CSC for my inquiry on I-485 – reply date 07/01/2005 :

This is to inform you that the I-485 in question is pending. The reason that it is still pending is that USCIS is awaiting NAME CHECK results from the FBI. It may have been a long time since we sent the name, but USCIS has no control of the time it takes. USCIS has confirmed the name is pending. We apologize for the delay.
Please note:
Before derivative can be adjudicate, the principal must be adjudicated.

3. Reply from CSC for my inquiry on I-485 – Reply date 02/23/2006 :

Your case is currently pending. You will be notified by mail when a decision has been made.

I always get the reply #2.

FBI Name Check Sucks. :rolleyes:

srika65 said:
I-140/I-485
Concurrent Filing Date ND/RD : 11/19/2004
Category : EB2
Service Center : California

Please read the status inquiry update on my I-140 and I-485, and let me know if this is good sign / progressing. Can I assume that my name check has been cleared. Thanks for your help

1. Reply from CSC for my attorney’s inquiry on I-140 – reply date 02/08/2006:

The case was referred for overseas investigation and as such would take longer time to complete the adjudication. The investigation agency's processing time is not within the jurisdiction of the California Service Center.

2. Reply from CSC for my inquiry on I-485 – reply date 07/01/2005 :

This is to inform you that the I-485 in question is pending. The reason that it is still pending is that USCIS is awaiting NAME CHECK results from the FBI. It may have been a long time since we sent the name, but USCIS has no control of the time it takes. USCIS has confirmed the name is pending. We apologize for the delay.
Please note:
Before derivative can be adjudicate, the principal must be adjudicated.

3. Reply from CSC for my inquiry on I-485 – Reply date 02/23/2006 :

Your case is currently pending. You will be notified by mail when a decision has been made.

Is FBI name check same as finger print results

Hi Namechecksuck and others, on Mar 9th, I got a LUD saying my finger print results are returned on Nov 9th ( i did Biometrics on Nov 1st). Is this same or different from FBI namecheck as my case is currently Namecheck pending. On Mar 10th, the LUD changed again but don't know why.
My PD is Jan 2002.

Thanks

navdod said:
Hi GP,
Is it better to write to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov / Mr Williams to enquire about the I-485 from personal email or work email?

Any BKMs on the language...

Thanks

Any email is fine.

no standard format required.

I would write like

Sub: Status of I-485 (or FP for I-485, Name Check for I-485 etc)

Dear Sir / Madam

We have applied our I-485 at CSC with following details

Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx
Name: xxxxxx,xxxxx
Alien Number : Axxxxxxxxx
ND: xxxxxxxxxxx

Spouse case
Notice # WAC02xxxxxxxxx
Name: xxxxxx,xxxxx
Alien Number : Axxxxxxxxx
ND: xxxxxxxxxxx

& then write what your question is

140 & 485 LUD change

I just checked my status, my LUD for 140 & 485 both changed into yesterday...my 140 was approved last year...i'm not sure why it changed too...the message is still the same...does anyone have same experience?

I got reply from CSC yesterday
"I'll order the file and complete the final adjudication. Please allow
2-3 weeks for this process. Thank you. "

NOt sure why 140 LUD changed again...anyone has same experience before 485 approval?