New processing times

davinder

Registered Users (C)
I just called VSC to check the status of my case. Officer said that we are processing the 485 cases received till the December3, 01.

My info...
RD 11/26/01
ND 12/03/01
AD ???????

Thanks,

Good News. But your ND falls between those dates. What was the response from IIO for your case. It is assigned?

Good to know that BCIS started talking about December. I wish you good luck for an approval this week.
-Satish

Again

Officer said it is around the corner.
But I'll consider it only when my case will be approved.
Thanks,

The new date is strange

How come does INS set the third of Dec. as a new processing time? Usually they give out the middle or end of a month as a
new date. Anyway, let's hope it is real.

Re: The new date is strange

Originally posted by cyj2002
How come does INS set the third of Dec. as a new processing time? Usually they give out the middle or end of a month as a
new date. Anyway, let's hope it is real.

Dec 3 -01 is first Monday of the MONTH
In other words, if we go per UR system also, it is OK...
in this case we can take it as END OF NOV01

Wait and see

No need to argue here. If the IIO told the truth, we should see a solid number of Dec. 01 approvals by the end of this week. 10 to 20 Dec 01 approvals will prove it.

Originally posted by davinder
I just called VSC to check the status of my case. Officer said that we are processing the 485 cases received till the December3, 01.

My info...
RD 11/26/01
ND 12/03/01
AD ???????

Thanks,

How come your ND is so close to ur RD? Did u send any extra envelope along with ur application :D

No, I didn't send any extra envelope.

My attorney send my 485 package to VSC in september, 2001 but I got it back from Nebraska service center and with a letter stated that it isn't in your jurisdiction.
I was depressed and I called INS vermont and spoke with the officer that what happened regarding my package. She asked me to send the package back to us (in Vermont) with letter stating what happened to your application and where did you send it originally and from did you get the package back (nebraska service center).

Then officer said we will process your forms quickly and we will mail you a received date notice within 2 days. So I got the receipt notice with in 7 business days after fed ex the application form to INS.
Thanks,

davinder's info is correct. In the month of dec 2001 (RD Date), they have ND within 10-15 days. See your self into rupnet.com and verify that.

Thanks for the info davinder.

Good luck to all.....

none of the websites confirming it yet

neither of immigration or murthy or shusterman have confirmed it yet. So, if it is true, it might be based on internal memo and not details passed to aila. I'll continue to look at these dates pessimistically