New Processing Time: 11/1/01

Please Clarify

Yellow Card,

Can you post URL to check the processing time at new BCIS website. I searched under shusterman.com, murthy.com. There are no changes to VSC processing time.

Later
San511MWA
PD: 01/06/99
RD: 10/31/01
ND: 12/04/01

Re: Re: and it took them

Originally posted by vault
do you work for PwC?

No. But we have had some contractors from PWC. They were the most slow and highly overpaid contractors that we have had! we fired them after a few months :D

Re: Re: Re: and it took them

Originally posted by patienceGC
No. But we have had some contractors from PWC. They were the most slow and highly overpaid contractors that we have had! we fired them after a few months :D

It's not PwC anymore. It's IBM!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: and it took them

Originally posted by vault
It's not PwC anymore. It's IBM!!

Oh yea I forgot that IBM bought them. Werent there supposed to be a lot of layoffs?

Anyway the message poster probably got the information from a previous thread. Some IIO told one of the callers that they were processing 11/01/01. But it was not official release.

I dont know about other projects but PWC people sucked as far as my company is concerned.

For those interested

IBM has bought out PWC for $3.5 Billion back in Sep. 2002.
This deal increased the count of IBM Services consultants from 80,000 to 110,000...PWC (Monday) has ceased to exist.

I don't think this is the correct date, the information is released on 15th of every month and is updated on 16th ot 17th on most websites

What about PWC's Accounting/Audit services? Aren't they still independent? I had thought it was their spun-off Consulting arm that was acquired.

IBM purchased only the Consulting arm of PwC. I think the transisition happened effective October 1, 2002.

The Audit side is still called PwC.