New Processing dates

Alok2004

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
NSC has published the new I-485 Processing date and it is 7/31/02. Here is the link( http://www.aila.org/) . Now NSC is the slowest in I-485 case, even TSC is far better than NSC there I-485 Procesing date is 12/05/02. As per my lawyer it is all happening due to current incompetent NSC management. They should learn from other Service Centers. Hope some days it will be better. Thanks
I-485 RD 02/03

but still it is good, they moved 2 months. we can not compare NSC with other service center. we need to compare NSC with NSC only. because they are worst, so we need to compare with NSC itself

any way it is good news :)

It is very big jump in 15/20 days, In NSC history it never happened.

really looks like they are becoming very efficient.

Keep up good work NSC

atleast

This is good news atleast they moved from May 31st. I believe they were stuck there from last August there.

NSC lazy cow

Is there no one to catch the tail of this NSC lazy cow and make it run faster?
It appears that this NSC is run by stupids who won't be able to even beat the hapeless afgan bureaucracy!!!! Good Lord deliver us!

There you go...

jaysys said:
Still uscsi.gov is listing 05/31/02.
-jaysys
====================================

They are lazy even to update their own website ! ;)

do you know why NSC moves to July cases?

NSC hired more free farmers during the winter time! They don't grow corns in winter in the Great Plains.

Last edited by a moderator:
what could be the reason they are slow,

1) Less resources
2) Just enjoying
3) Not competent workers
4) Unknow problem

from Aug. to Dec , NSC took four months to move two months on processing time,
anyhow better than None, however we all know generally NSC is processing the cases at the end of 02 and Jan 03 cases.

It might be a dilemma for NSC officers, if they keep no change for a long time or move
fast forward on processing time, they will be under pressure of calling from senators or other sources...

I remebered a lawyer encouraged people to get jobs in Sunny places like CA or TX, people over there works more aggressively compared to states under NSC here farmers work slowly in corn field ...

urch said:
from Aug. to Dec , NSC took four months to move two months on processing time,
anyhow better than None, however we all know generally NSC is processing the cases at the end of 02 and Jan 03 cases.

It might be a dilemma for NSC officers, if they keep no change for a long time or move
fast forward on processing time, they will be under pressure of calling from senators or other sources...

I remebered a lawyer encouraged people to get jobs in Sunny places like CA or TX, people over there works more aggressively compared to states under NSC here farmers work slowly in corn field ...

thats not quite true coz this center used to be the best but unluckly didnt stay that way for past few years....

blinkingstar said:
what could be the reason they are slow,

1) Less resources
2) Just enjoying
3) Not competent workers
4) Unknow problem

This is a very good question raised. As far I came to know from my lawyers and other sources that it is all due to a Bureaucratic and slow approach of NSC officer these days. Also NSC is working under Dy. Director known to be very incompetent person at one time but who is now incharge of the Director due to his seniority and has a no vision to achieve a six month processing dedline as targeted by President Bush.

Lazy NSC

If the director-in-charge has no vision, then he/she should be placed in a place where no vision is required- absolute bed rest at home.

Wow NSC!!

NSC= Never Stay Competitive
NSC= Negative Service Center
NSC=None Shall Call
NSC=National Slow Circus
NSC=Northern Sleep Craze
NSC=Natural sleeping Cow
NSC=No Speed Committee

what else?

You are so mad...take it easy buddy

fahmed said:
NSC= Never Stay Competitive
NSC= Negative Service Center
NSC=None Shall Call
NSC=National Slow Circus
NSC=Northern Sleep Craze
NSC=Natural sleeping Cow
NSC=No Speed Committee

what else?

NSC's official date is now almost 1 year behind VSC now, makes me wonder if Nebraska is in the same country.