New Processing Dates

I don't want to discourage anyone but IMO either they'll retract that date or we might as well ignore it since we know there are many, many people who haven't been processed with earlier ND's at this point. I'd guess that 90% of the people with a ND before 06/01/03 going back to around 11/01/02 aren't processed yet.

All this will accomplish is to allow more people to initiate inquiries about their case status which will possibly slow things down even more...

More discussion of this at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=147847&page=4.

ETA

ETA-GC said:
I don't want to discourage anyone but IMO either they'll retract that date or we might as well ignore it since we know there are many, many people who haven't been processed with earlier ND's at this point. I'd guess that 90% of the people with a ND before 06/01/03 going back to around 11/01/02 aren't processed yet.

All this will accomplish is to allow more people to initiate inquiries about their case status which will possibly slow things down even more...

More discussion of this at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=147847&page=4.

ETA

If you see the processing dates of 140[EB3] from January 2004....I think anything is possible in USCIS--Vermont...

In January 2004...they were exactly processing January 2003 cases, which is 12 months backlog. In 10 months they brought down to 2 months. In this process also many did not believe these dates. In January 2004, no one might even thought that the 140[EB3] processing can be done in 2 months. But we have seen many recently filed EB3 140 approvals.

Now we can expect more approvals of ND till June 2003. May be the files were given to the officers till that time. May be 140[EB3/EB4] officers were allocated these new 485 files, because they have less work now.

Hope we all will get GC soon....

Last edited by a moderator:
Processing dates now showing with LUD Oct 6,2004

I did see the updated processing date ( LUD Oct 21,2004). But now when I refresh I see that the page got reverted back to Oct 6,2004.

Any idea what happened ?

gravedancer said:
I did see the updated processing date ( LUD Oct 21,2004). But now when I refresh I see that the page got reverted back to Oct 6,2004.

Any idea what happened ?

Same thing happened to me. I shut down my browser and cleared the cookies and cached files again (via Control Panel -> Internet Settings) and the 10/21/04 date came back again...

ETA

EB3 VSC Processing Date is August 16,2004

Guys,
EB3 VSC Processing Date is August 16,2004. But it seems there has been no movement for the EB2 category. It is still stuck at Nov 2003. However one of my friend got it in the first week of Oct,2004 and his ND was July,2004. So I'm not sure what does Nov 2003 imply ?

Any thought ?