New Processing Dates @ USCIS website

GcMemphis

Registered Users (C)
Atlast USCIS has posted new PT on their website today Dec 6 2004.

485 date is now moved to 7/11/02.

Now I can officially make additional info on my application.

cheers
GcMemphis

The official site still says processing 5/31/02 it doesnt seem to have been updated.Where on the official site do you see 7/11/02 :confused:

Can you please advise me how to put an inquire for my case. My lawyer said she was going to do something. Do I need also to call TSC? Thanks.

I just spoke to my lawyer and she just did an inquiry on my case, she said if 30 days have passed and nothing happens, to call her again, hmmm.

Do you guys know if LUD gets update in case an inquiry is made?Just wanted to make sure she actually did it. I guess i will just have to wait now.

wheresmygc

I also spoke with my lowyer,she said she did inquire for me, and that she was told we should wait until January 8 for replay. Her suggestion was to contact Congresman office again? I do not lose hope, I feel all of us from 2002 are so close, though these last months have been really frustrating. I'll keep you post.

I-94

Hi Gurus

Iam the primary applicant , got approved 10 days backa dn am going to get the PP stamped in a couple of days.

My wife got an RFE , which we have not yet got by mail. If the RFE is regarding I-94 (Arrivaland departure records, then do we need to submit copies of all prior I-94? She doesn't have all the copies of prior I-94. If that is the case, then can we submit the prior visas like B1/B2, H1-B and also the entry, departure stamping in the Passport as evidence that she has been here legally. We can also submit W2's if required to prove that she has been legal and has been paying her taxes on time.

Again, we have copies of some of the prior I-94's and have the recent I-94 firmly stapled in the passport.

Please advise.
Thanks
Bala