New Processing Dates published : 09/22/04

an_anonymous

Registered Users (C)
Within a span of 5 days, the processing dates have been published again:

looks good/interesting....

EB2 I-140: moved to Oct 21, 2003 (isn't this a big leap.....)
EB3 I-140: moved to Oct 06, 2003
I-485: moved to Oct 1, 2003 (485 is almost catching up on 140s)....

Hope all get their approvals soon....Good Luck all...

well, at least we can initiate inquiries to CSC if our ND dates pass the processing date. My ND was in September 03.

let's rock and roll.

baywatcher said:
well, at least we can initiate inquiries to CSC if our ND dates pass the processing date. My ND was in September 03.

let's rock and roll.

TRUE!!! Totally agree. Mine was Aug 19. This whole thing sucks. Who else in the forum whose EB2 applications filed b4 the latest JIP report date are still waiting? Please post your status.

needluck and baywatcher,

when were your LCs filed? are your concurrent i140s? my lc is from june, 2001 and EB3, filed nonconcurrently on sep 03, 2003.

Wrong processing date

I just called the 800 number and they told me the date posted on the web is simply a mistake. At least for I-485, they are still processing May 03 in stead of October 03. Not sure about I-140.

Not mean to dispoint you guys, but we have to face the reality. How can CSC process five months' cases in 5 days without some big invention?

strange processing dates

If you look at the processing dates of I140 EA and OR, they moved from May 2003 (five days ago) to October 2003 (today). It seems unreal. It seems an attempt to bring the I-140 processing dates at CSC within 1 year by the end of this fiscal year (09/30). How can they leap 5 months in 5 days? By approving all (like amnesty), or denying all (like mass murder), or issuing lots of RFE so that their work is effectively delayed till next fiscal year yet still the processing dates are within 1 year limit? Maybe CSC is under pressure to bring the I140 processing dates to within 1 year by the end of this fiscal year. Just don't know how those officers will act under the pressure...

very sad

candie said:
I just called the 800 number and they told me the date posted on the web is simply a mistake. At least for I-485, they are still processing May 03 in stead of October 03. Not sure about I-140.

Not mean to dispoint you guys, but we have to face the reality. How can CSC process five months' cases in 5 days without some big invention?

happiness for few moments. i think its a mistake even for 140. is there any way to confirm this 100% ??

I called the 800 number too and representative didn't say it was a mistake. they had the old processing dates on file in the computer, and i told her that there were new dates that have just came out, she checked and told me to send an inquiry. Hopefully it's not *just* a mistake. I am actually more inclined to believe that it's window dressing in preparation for the end of the government fiscal year.

Brothers..
I guess its not a mistake but a well orchestrated plan.
They open a bundle of files dated Oct1 2003, approve 5-10% of them, generate RFEs for another 10% and say that they are working on the cases
dated Oct 1st. My guess is that the processing dates shown on the webpage
refer to only 20% cases. Most probably for the median [ atleast 50% of cases] to be processed, it would take 2-3 more months.
so this means that they are actually working on a lot of Aug cases and they just opened one bundle among many bundles for OCT 2003.
In all, this might be a good sign but nothing to start the fireworks yet.

my 0.02$

~
crazion

contd..
that way USCIS can provide reports to Ombudsman who happily reports to senate that USCIS is hunky dory and doing great.. { illusion and mass delusions ]

i just called CIS and talked to an immigration officier. The dates she gave me was still the old ones! she refuses to go online to look at the latest one published!!

I was trying to get her name and ID, because she told me I can change employer without having to have I140 approval as long as I485 has been pending for 180 days. You can't believe what she did to me - she told me her name in a very fussy way, refused to spell that for me. and then - she hang up on me. Oh, boy!

Interesting and convincing theory

crazion said:
contd..
that way USCIS can provide reports to Ombudsman who happily reports to senate that USCIS is hunky dory and doing great.. { illusion and mass delusions ]

I would buy it.

maybe true. Technically though, the JIT reports should be a true reflection of the processing speed as the dates should be oldest pending case in the given category that hasn't been looked at. Or at least, this used to be the case, maybe they've changed it to some percentage of cases so that it looks better.

The new JIT may not be a mistake

Hi Guys,
I don't know whether u guys noticed in the previous (sep 17th) JIT report or not. The previous JIT report did not have the H1b processing times, now the new one has dates for all H1b classifications including the h1b extensions. I would say the new JIT report dates may be true even though it sounds unrealistic. I have also seen the approval of a few september 2003 cases. All we can do is sit tight and hold on to our hopes. May be they are moving the JIT dates fast because of the election...!!!!

One of my friend told me that BCIS does not have to process all of the pending applications within the JIT dates to MOVE their JIT dates. Looks like they have to process a certain percentage of pending applications filed within the JIT dates, to move the JIT dates. If anybody has any better information, please post it here.

Thanks
eb2august01

called 800 no

guys,

i called 800 no and the lady checked the system and date are same what we see in bcis website. she said its not a mistake.

?????? don't know what is right .. what is wrong :)))

Oh, man, i got hang up the second time by the immigration officier. How's your experience of talking to the officiers there? The offier I talked to did not even know what AC21 is!!

Even NSC people are freaking out with the dates it seems.
We can see some approvals for CSC in october in the threads. The dates say that they are processing the applications for the october month or before. I donot know how many months before.
I think this is just the result of random processing. We donot know how long does it take to see the next jump, as there are many cases to process.
Good for the people who are picked up in random processing. For the rest, it is playing with emotions.
But good to "see" the new dates.