new processing dates posted

Does not make sense

HI

Looks like the dates are wrong again as usual :)

My RD : 5 Feb 04, EB2, however the current processing date being showing as - March 8th.

Does any one that got filed in March 04, has approved by any chance ? :confused:

Be patient...

taklu_2004 said:
HI

My RD : 5 Feb 04, EB2, however the current processing date being showing as - March 8th.

Does any one that got filed in March 04, has approved by any chance ? :confused:

You will soon receive approval - probably within a fortnight.
(I'm speaking out of experience - from the Processing Times)

Last edited by a moderator:
taklu_2004 said:
HI

From scanned results, now I140 filed on Feb 3rd 2004
has been processed as 36%. (12% approval, 24% RFE).
64% untouched.
however, from recent trend, the untouched cases would be processed in 3 weeks.

I believe your case is very closed to mine,
so be patient as me .... :cool:

Let's see if you can answer this

IWantFree said:
From scanned results, now I140 filed on Feb 3rd 2004
has been processed as 36%. (12% approval, 24% RFE).
64% untouched.
however, from recent trend, the untouched cases would be processed in 3 weeks.

I believe your case is very closed to mine,
so be patient as me .... :cool:

My I-140 was filed in Jan. '04, and I received approval, Oct. '04. My I-485 was filed 'semi-concurrently', June '04.
So, can I expect approval now (based on I-140 Processing Times), or will it be based on I-485 Processing Times?

Thanks.

Agree

taklu_2004 said:
HI

JIT processing time past my case last month. my case is still untouched. Scan result showed 1/3 case filed that day (11/03/03) was untouched [1/3 approved, 1/3 RFE) even their JIT is March 2004 now.

Semi-conc'nt 04 said:
My I-140 was filed in Jan. '04, and I received approval, Oct. '04. My I-485 was filed 'semi-concurrently', June '04.
So, can I expect approval now (based on I-140 Processing Times), or will it be based on I-485 Processing Times?

Thanks.
Please ask someone scan your case (June 2004).
at least, you could get daily approval speed for that day.
Like Feb 3rd, I found 485 approval speed slower than I140.

IWantFree said:
Please ask someone scan your case (June 2004).
at least, you could get daily approval speed for that day.
Like Feb 3rd, I found 485 approval speed slower than I140.

Hi IWantFree,
If you get a chance could you scan for Sept 15th and 16th 2003 I-140 mine is still no update.

Thanks,

Gemini_70 said:
Hi IWantFree,
If you get a chance could you scan for Sept 15th and 16th 2003 I-140 mine is still no update.

Thanks,
mine is sept 23rd or 25th no activity or update - it is even missing on the phone system. Looks like they skipped sept 2003 :)

No Update for 12/05/03 Case

Hi guys,

I concurrently filed my case on 12/05/2003. No updates on 140 yet. I heard if you call them, in most of the cases they send RFE. What kind of feedback do you guys have?

Thanks.

JKBGC, I never heard about RFEs being issued to those who called? Where did you hear that from? I only heard that it's more likely to get RFE if you changed address.

USCIS said that you can open inquiry when the application RD is 30 days before the JIT. Now I140 EB2 moved to March 08, 2004 and mine RD is Feb 10, 2004. Do you guys think it's OK to ask lawyer to open inquiry?

Now thats Bad Luck

At least you buddies can think about Fax Inquiry . Shoot I missed the JIT by 1 Whole Day. My Notice Date is MARCH 09, 2004 EB2. I am neither Here Nor There. Its Getting as Exciting as the Last Over in a Indo-PAk cricket match with Nail Bitting Finish.

REFs

Whorl1quote, I know 2 of my freinds who opened the inquiries recently and both got their case touched within couple of weeks, but they got RFEs. They told me that happens in most of the cases, but it is hard to believe.

Good luck.

Hey even RFE is better than the hold. At least they will look into the case and reply within 60 Days. Its better to ask rather than Hold the Tongue for the reason we are not even sure of.