New processing dates posted....

Nov 17 2003 approval posted

I just read another post where there was an approval for RD of Nov 17 2003.

CSC is really moving ! Its getting updated every 2 weeks looks like.. last update was Sep 22.

--1happy1

1happy1 said:
I just read another post where there was an approval for RD of Nov 17 2003.

CSC is really moving ! Its getting updated every 2 weeks looks like.. last update was Sep 22.

--1happy1

but still applications are pending for previous months such as july,aug,sept,oct,nov,dec. how come date moved to dec 29 03 for eb3.?
CSC is totally fooling everyone.

thanks,
rb180
eb3, 09/19/03 (no news yet and own labor only)

What does INS say to the fax enquiry?

Does the fax enquiry help? Or does INS just send the standard reply ? (something
like "we are working on it. You will be notified as soon as it is done")?

A little bit of hope

These new processing dates were really a nice surprise. Now it is only a few more days for them to 'review' my application. Hope they keep moving it up and processing pending applications.

Can people who got recent approvals post their experiences to help us keep the hopes up.

the reason for fast process time in JIT

Hi, guys:

Everybody including me are superised and excited about JIT moved to Dec 2003. Lots of people feel weired about the super-fast process time.
I think I know why the CSC processed so fast recently.

Remember that last year in around Jul-Aug-Sep,2003,
lots of regional Labor-Certificate cases were remended back to state office.
(in california region DOL).
And even after you got LC after that, you need around 1 month to prepare and file your I-140/I485 .
So, that creates several months-vaccum.

So, maybe from Aug 2003 - Jan 2004, we have fewer people filing their I-140/I485 to CSC.
Therefore, CSC got quick processing time due to this.

This could explain why cases in Nov 2003 are few.
And Jan 2004 are few due to X'mas and file preparation.

These are what I guess today.

Do you think this theory might be true?

Seems you are saying is true. According to Sheela Murthys office there has been no new approvals after 09/03/2004. The ND for that was 01/26/2004.
Linky
This means that there is a long wait in Feb/March.

I had been tracking the Murthy website thingy. The website was telling us that the series of fast approvals are happening till September for their clients. Even before the USCIS started posting their speeding dates. Lately they don’t say that. But I know that they have very many clients in Jan/Feb/ Mar that are not approved yet. Means that USCIS have been sluggish lately, though they are putting dates showing the fast approval rate. So behind the scenes, the dates might actually move backwards from next month. Just a thought. But I really hope that the USCIS should continue their fast trends for all of us and our fears are just fears.

immigrationwatch suggested the following number of cases filed:

Aug 03 - 1113
Sep 04 - 1258
Oct 03 - 1271
Nov 03 - 808
Dec 03 - 1045
Jan 04 - 898
Feb 04 - 900
Mar 04 - 1438

Only Nov 03 cases are fewer, but still does not explain why CSC moves so fast.

whorl1quote:

what about Jan 2003- Jul 2003 ' cases number.
please post them if you have them.
I kind of want to do comparing.

thanks.

Badabhai ,
saying is right these dates might move backward bcos there are lot of cases pending since May03, many of my friends cases still waiting.
so these new dates are just fooling us. they might have cleared 2-3 applications of Nov. Dec but still tons of Applications are pending. this we should keep in mind. dont say CA is moving fast, they are just showing.
just see how vermont doing from last 6 months, they are clearing 200-300 applications each month and CA last month 82 only and before that 20-40 only per month. So there is a big backlog pending.

thanks,
rb180