NEw Processing dates - ND or RD ?

GhreenKhard

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Nice to see that the dates moved to July 16. I know this was the debate is some of the threads. Is it the ND or RD date that TSC metions in the processing charts ? ANy idea ? I guess it is the notice date ?

Thx
GhreenKhard
(Nho Apphroval Yhet ???)

they also talk abt a 30day window...so processing july means..they might also have some cases in june..u never know exactly..its only an approximate number i think..:)

Madhav

RD or ND

I think that it is ND, and not RD. I am one of those where the RD and ND is about three months apart, and reading other threads and calling the NSC, they always refer to ND.

In the USCIS website dates, they however refer to the Receipt Date as V485K mentions, but if you call them, they sing a different tune.

interesting trend

Looks like officers are shifted to other product lines. We used to see a lot of green lines (meaning not moved since last time) but this month's has less of them. H-1 and H-2 magic I think.

MaybeSoon

If you analyse this again : "Now Processing Cases with Receipt Notice Date of:"

The above could mean processing cases with receipts that have a notice date of...

Guys,

I just called NCSC again to check status on my RFE that was ACK'ed by TSC on 02/25. It appears that the current processing date in their systems is till 06/13 date and not 07/16 date as per aila.org. She told me to call back once the dates go past my receipt date.

She HOWEVER confimed that they are looking for receipt dates and NOT notice dates. Do you think she could be wrong ?

GhreenKhard.
RD 07/01
ND 08/01
RFE ack 02/25
Nho APPhroval Yhet !!!!!

i got exactly same answer like GhreenKhard got when i called tsc two months ago, it was RD based, not ND based.

there are only two weeks to my RD date, i wish it is RD based :p