New processing dates 09/22 at USCIS

stonewall

Registered Users (C)
Well not quite new (I-485 still stuck at 02/01/02 etc.), maybe some moved forward but not those for EB2s.

140 EB3 dates have moved to Dec 11,2003.Whats happening.How do dates move without any approvals.I am pretty sure these are non-concurrent dates ,man concurrent people are looking like real idiots.My colleague got his 140 approval in weeks after filing con-concurrently,and is on his way for 485.Concurrent sucks....

gcbandwagon said:
140 EB3 dates have moved to Dec 11,2003.Whats happening.How do dates move without any approvals.I am pretty sure these are non-concurrent dates ,man concurrent people are looking like real idiots.My colleague got his 140 approval in weeks after filing con-concurrently,and is on his way for 485.Concurrent sucks....
it indeed does.....

these dates make no sense and if they do , they should take out seperate dates for concurrent and non concurrent applications, otherwise its useless and baseless.

Ohata Memo says I-140 processing dates to be control for concurrent applications???

These people at NSC either don't read their memos right or just need to learn English better.

This part of the Ohata Memo states that the I-140 processing dates should represent the concurrent filers dates, isnt it :confused:

" A concurrently filed I-140 will be concurrently adjudicated. For purpose of measuring and reporting local processing time for these forms, the local I-140 processing time will control. A concurrently filed I-485 will no longer be tracked based upon the I-485 processing time."

nkak said:
These people at NSC either don't read their memos right or just need to learn English better.

This part of the Ohata Memo states that the I-140 processing dates should represent the concurrent filers dates, isnt it :confused:

" A concurrently filed I-140 will be concurrently adjudicated. For purpose of measuring and reporting local processing time for these forms, the local I-140 processing time will control. A concurrently filed I-485 will no longer be tracked based upon the I-485 processing time."

my I-140 was concurrently filed but has already been approved. So what timing am I supposed to follow???????? :confused:

aonflux said:
my I-140 was concurrently filed but has already been approved. So what timing am I supposed to follow???????? :confused:
that is the point - they are not following their own rule. Did you have FP done and is it still valid (less than 15 months)??

stonewall...

yes my FP was done in May 2004 and my case was updated on June 8th 2004 -FP recd, case processing resumed.

Last edited by a moderator:
aonflux said:
yes my FP was done in May 2004 and my case was updated on June 8th 2004 -FP recd, case processing resumed.
It's probably only the security check (CIA, IBIS or whatever - there are several) that they are waiting for your approval. Still if they were foillowing Ohata memo recommendations they shouild not give you I-140 before everything is done (for concurrent). Good luck!

I think many people will call USCIS to ask for the I140 status. USCIS may move back the I140 date again after many people call. I hope it won't happen.

gcsuffer

they could reverse the dates if lot of people call, i hope that doesnt happen though. they have done it before but like this the dates will never move, they just have to start approving cases now.

The question is are they really moved prcoessing I-140 (EB 3) to 12/11/2003 ?
Are there any pending I-140 filers in Oct.03 & Nov. 03 ? Per Immigration watch, the number of I-140 filed in NSC is less than VSC. But VSC processing rapidly than other service centres.

hopeofgc,

What about the filers before Oct, 03 and Nov, 03 ?. My I-140 Rd is Sep, 03 !! still pending

jambalakadi said:
only non conurrent cases are getting processed now. concurrent ones will get processed after 2 months.

Jambalakadi,
Are you sure of this? My non-concurrent/CP case RD is 7/14/04 and the LUD hasn't moved since then. My attorney hasn't received anything either. I'm pretty frustrated at this point.