New process date for I -140: 1/7/04

Gcdays

Registered Users (C)
Hi GC folks,

After confirming the process date as 1/7/04 from the USCIS web site, called the TSC today and luckily could talk to the customer rep.

My 140 RD: 12/12/03, EB3 RIR

I asked her if we can know the status as it is Jan 04 running. As usual, TSC has an answer. First she said, it must be 30 days over due which means unless the official process date is 1/12/04, I can not ask them for an update.

Then she said either the employer or attorney should call. Why the hell they release the process date which for a common sense guy says that all cases as on 1/7/04 have either been approved or in the process and they must tell us if the case is under process. Incidentally, my LUD on 140 is 11/2/04 ( yes, election day unfortunates )

Also my FP was done on 11/6/04 and the results were sent the same day to TSC. But there is no LUD change in my 485.

Frustration is not the word - It is anger at the inefficiency of TSC.

Sometimes you feel to hell with the GC.

Gcdays

my I140 RD is 18 Dec 03 and I did my FP on Nov 29 04

How do you know that your FP results were sent to TSC the same day?

Is there a way i can find out my Fp status too?

Thanks

Hi with_RD_Dec03

You can call FBI at (304) 625-5590 and pick options 2, then 3, and perss 1 to talk to the person. Have your Alien #. They need that to check in their system.

I hope this helps.

I called FBI just now and their response is that :

They stopped enquires on phone for FBI name check for Immigration purposes. They advised me to send e-mail.

FP and Name check are two different things. I number which I mentioned is for FP.

Thx

I've applied 140 in the month of nov-7 - No changes yet - One of my friend who applied on same date and also my company got approved on Nov-22. NO body knows with TSC ?. Now processing dates are 1/7/2004 - I'm not sure what we can do now ?. Please suggest me your experiences ...

Thanks

For Dharanir

If you filed on 11/7/03, logically u can ask your employer who sponsored GC or the attorney to ask for a status update as it is more than 30 days as per their process date.

Best of luck. GOD only can save us from TSC.

My ND is Oct 16,2003.FP done on feb 19 2004.I dont think there is any use to call USCIS.When I called up to enquire abt I -140,they asked my lawyer to call.My lawyer already send an enquiry over 2 months back but no reply.When lawyer called recently they said concurrently filed 140 would be approved only when 485 is taken for approval.Iam thinking of contacting senator.

Jagdish,

My ND is Oct 23 2003 FP done on Dec 10 2003..
No News from USCIS..
I sent inquiry thru Senator they told they working on the basis of Priority Date and concentration is more on EB3 since the numbers are going backwards since JAn,

-------------
40 & 485 -- ND Oct 23 2003
FP dec 10 2003

I dont think what USCIS says makes any sense.My case is EB2-RIR and I have seen so many people with ND later than mine, getting approved in the same category.And there are couple of my friends who applied 485 in jan 2002 still waiting.

Same here. My ND is Aug 28, 2003. My employer called a couple of days ago and the congressman sent them a letter more than a month ago...Nothing. No changes in LUD, no reply.

Dee,

When did you call USCIS when they said they are concentrating more on EB3 cases since they will retrogress ? I am eagerly waiting for something to happen in my case before jan'05.

Will my or my employer's call help since processing date is not 30 days past my date yet.

Any one ... any suggestions for us Eb3 guys please ??