New Proceesing Time

ThakurSahab

Registered Users (C)
Has anywone taken a look at the New Proceesing time table released by VSC ? It looks diffrent from what I saw last mont ? Its confusing , Could anyone decompose the information in it?

Thanks

Those are file handling dates at VSC. From time to time VSC releases these timings (related to their file load at mail center and data entry). Its not related to actual I-485 processing.
Still confused?

Can you put a link here so we don't have to go anywhere else? There are many sites posting VSC processing time, and this is even confusing.

Thanks Vivek, now could we figure out anything about the Processing time, out of file load at data and mail center at VSC ? Is that information helpful to anyone of us AOS filers ?

Not really. That information is purely for mail center and data entry. Within a day or two.. most of the web sites will replace these times with regular processing times.
As for prediction.. my guess would be as good as anyboddy else.
My observation has been that they move to next month once half of the cases for current month are approved.
For ex: (from Rupnet.com) About 60 cases are approved for month of August out of 290. My prediction( after extrapolation) is that we might see september approvals once August approved cases reach around 140 or so.
Also.. they might start parallel processing (i.e. both sept and Oct cases) because september cases are less relatively dure to 911.

No offence but those dates on murthy.com have always been so so wrong. CSC has almost finished processing September cases and they are about to start October cases but Murth.com sites still shows CSC times as in May.

Whereas for VSC.. they have been showing time in september whereas there are hardly any approvals for sept (maybe some special cases aging out etc).