New procedure in Name check

Ladybuggy said:
Is it just me or are a lot of people getting IL now incredibly fast compare to before ?

I can't argue for all Service Centers, but in this regard CSC works like a clock.

No there is no Place you can call to find out. You just have to sit and wait until you get an IL.

Sorry !

Can they send Interview letter prior to name check cleared? & they will

deschedule interview, if name check is not cleared by couple of days prior to interview day.

aasheetk said:
deschedule interview, if name check is not cleared by couple of days prior to interview day.

It happened before, so I guess the answer to your question is yes.

name check

I have heard lately that to avoid the lawsuits that come from people who get stuck in namechecks, USCIS has changed the procedure of calling people for Interview. For the people who have applied for citizenship after May 15, they will be calling people for interview only after their name has been cleared in FBI name check. Is there any truth in that? what will be the implications of this new policy for the people who have applied in June?
Does anybody have soem concrete information?

yes, thats true but don't worry.usally thats all depand on your statment what you mention in application form.i am also ready to file n-400 in next month and thank god i don't have any traffic tickets nor any criminal activities since i am permanent resident. by the way did you check with fbi through phone?