New procedure for PP Stamping... Details inside

Badboy

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys:

INS did it again. I received our 485 approval notices today. However, we cannot go for stamping tomorrow morning. We need to call either national service center, or local INS and get an appointment. I will call tomorrow and keep the board posted. Hope we get the appt. quickly.

Thanks

No Title

Hi guys:

I received our 485 approval notices today and the approval notice says "Please call customer service center (1-800-375-5283) or the local INS office listed below to schedule an appointment". I have to go to Newark, NJ INS for stamping.

I am not sure whether this is a standard format of approval notice or is it a new procedure? Anybody else who are in the same boat, please let me know.

Thanks

manhi

Thanks

No Title

I just came bach from INS and they told me to come tomorrow since it was mentioned on my I-485 approval notice to come on Wednesday between 8AM-12Noon. Also I came to know that if any specific day & time is mentioned on the notice, then we have to go only on that day within the time given.

Hope this clarifies...............

manhi

No Title

Hi BadBoy and manhi,

Looks like this a new procedure. Previously, one could go anytime for stamping after receiving approval notice.

Can you guys share your details (PD,ND, Country, Approval date etc.)

No Title

PD:05/96,EB3
ND:07/99
FP:06/99
RFE: Sent by INS on 08/30 & Rcvd by INS on 09/12 (G-325 & Empt.Letter)
Approval notice rcvd on 09/25

manhi