New photo requirements and USCIS letter

Dani

Registered Users (C)
Ok, now that I've got a letter stating that my conditions has been removed i am totally confused.
It says that I must bring my passport and three recent photos of the same type as on my present alien card. But my present GC has an outdated photo on it — with angle head turn and right ear exposed. I know that they do not accept these photos anymore, so what shall I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dani

I believe those would be passport style photos, since those are the photos USCIS deals with now. The wording of that is ridiculous, since it fails to take account of many people who still have ADIT photos on their green cards. However, I think you should take the photos they currently accept. If you want a second opinion, call the Misinformation line he he

Dani said:
Ok, now that I've got a letter stating that my conditions has been removed i am totally confused.
It says that I must bring my passport and three recent photos of the same type as on my present alien card. But my present GC has an outdated photo on it — with angle head turn and right ear exposed. I now that they do not accept these photos anymore, so what shall I do?
You should get your pictures taken according to the new requirements. :)