New Miami oath ceremony

thiagobarcelos

Registered Users (C)
For those affected by hurricane katrina:
I was scheduled for the 25th of august ceremony which was subsequently cancelled.
I have received a letter for the ceremony on October 3 at 8am. Hope this helps

new miami oath date

Hi

When did you get the letter for the new date. I'm still waiting, I supposed to have my Oath in Miami 26th of August.Hopefully I will get the letter soooon...
Thanks for information anyway, so we can see that aomeday the letter will be here

Miami Oath Ceremony

Anybody here for Oath Ceremony in Miami??? Are we just we two in Miami area...

I had my interview on Aug 31, 2005 and was told by the officer that they were trying to have an oath ceremony the first week in October.
I still have not received any notice.

miami

I had my interview in April and they said that my Oath is on August. It supposed to be then but now I have not heard anything about the new date. My son had interview in April too and he have not got any information about the oath and they said to him too that his Oath will be in August too>>>.

Miami Oath

I was interviewed on Sep 1st havent heard anything from USCIS. Any idea when the next ceremony is?

Well, I was interviewed on the 26th of September so it seems I will have to wait for some time for the oath. Does anyone know how many oaths they are doing in Miami per year? each month/two/three...etc? :confused:

All Oath Dates Miami requested

luizpaulo said:
Well, I was interviewed on the 26th of September so it seems I will have to wait for some time for the oath. Does anyone know how many oaths they are doing in Miami per year? each month/two/three...etc? :confused:

When you get your oath letters would you mind to post the interview date and oath date? Thank you all
;)

miami oath

Yes I will inform you IF I can get my date sometimes. Im waiting for same information every day...So lets wait together....

alice 55 said:
Yes I will inform you IF I can get my date sometimes. Im waiting for same information every day...So lets wait together....

yes... it is a drag to wait... I would prefer doing as some centers where you can do the oath right away but... lets wait together...good luck to us all
:rolleyes:

Oath Cerimony Miami

Yesterday . OCt 3rd. there was an oath cerimony in Miami. Any information about the next? Please keep posting as any notice is received.
Thanks

Interview on Septermber 23

my interview date: Septermber 23 in Miami, It has been 5 weeks, I have not received any oath letter yet.

Any body from Miami got the oath letter when interview date close to Septerber 23?

I call the national customer service center, I was told to call back if not received any oath letter for 3 month.

luizpaulo said:

some one in this forum said it hold 2 times a month in Miami.

My interview date is September 23, I have not received any letter yet.
How about you?

I have not got any mail yet

I have not got any mail yet since the interview on September 23. Have you gotten any?

Thanks

none so far... :( but considering that in the past months they have one cerimony each couple of months we may be in line for end of november beginning of december hopefully.... whoever gets the letter lets post here to be aware of it.

Cheers :)

Oath ceremony after interview

Hi all,

Had my interview on November 7 and was told I passed. It only lasted 15 minutes but I noticed it lasted longer for some people. The interviewer asked me five of the citizenship questions (e.g., who are the senators for the state of Florida?) and dictated a sentence I had to write down on a piece of paper. Also, the interviewer reviewed the complete application, stopping to ask specifically about certain points, like if I had traveled abroad since submitting the application. I was told I would have the oath ceremony in between one and four months. Please post if anybody receives the oath ceremony letter, hopefully it will be before the end of the year. Good luck.

BebaMela

BebaMela said:
Hi all,

Had my interview on November 7 and was told I passed. It only lasted 15 minutes but I noticed it lasted longer for some people. The interviewer asked me five of the citizenship questions (e.g., who are the senators for the state of Florida?) and dictated a sentence I had to write down on a piece of paper. Also, the interviewer reviewed the complete application, stopping to ask specifically about certain points, like if I had traveled abroad since submitting the application. I was told I would have the oath ceremony in between one and four months. Please post if anybody receives the oath ceremony letter, hopefully it will be before the end of the year. Good luck.

BebaMela

Welcome to the club !!!!! We are all waiting but rest easy, you have only a week since the interview. Some here are from September 23rd and we didn't hear from it yet... yeah, paiful and agonizing process now that we are only one step away of it...

We will post here as soon as the letter arrives. If you want pm me with your email address and I will let you know the day it arrives here. Hopefully we will be all there together.

Cheers and congratulation for the interview result.

Miami Oath Ceremony

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick update...
My husband had his interview in Miami on August 17,2005. We just received the Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony in the mail today. The date is December 13,2005.

Oath Letter Arrived !!!!!

Got my oath letter for Miami. It will be December 13th, noon time. :D :D :D

My interview was on September 23rd. :)

Hope you all have or are receiving your letters. :) :) :)

Cheers !!!!!!!