New Meme from USCIS

M101

Registered Users (C)
states that a green card should be immediately approved for "dSatish" by EOD.

The memo also states the sensitive nature of "dSatish" and that he maybe on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Special Appeal from myside:

Dear USCIS officer, please approve green card for dSatish by the end of today. This will entitle him to take the job that pays him abt $80k so he doesnt have to suffer at the job he has that only pays him $45K.

This is totally uncalled for.

Its a free country but in my opinion we should not take disadvantage of it.

dSatish is a very helpful person.

I would just ignore M101 He is known for "smart " a** comments .
He did similar thing quite few times on VSC 140 forum.
has a tendency of ppl from neighbouring country if you guys know what i mean..

Originally posted by stat2000
dsatish is a very helpful guy. But it is depressed to hear the new memo that could possible delay the pending cases.

There are two kinds of people in this forum. One group which think that nothing can be done against USCIS and the other group which want to do something to fight the backlogs. That's why you see that some people have contributed to Fund collection and some ignored it.
BTW, MI01 is also a very helpful guy. He created this TGIF thread to provide some fun for others.

Originally posted by M101

The memo also states the sensitive nature of "dSatish" and that he maybe on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Dear USCIS officer, please approve green card for dSatish by the end of today. This will entitle him to take the job that pays him abt $80k so he doesnt have to suffer at the job he has that only pays him $45K.

Let me hope that some kind of miracle and USCIS releases such a memo for me...I promise I will treat you all with beer for one full day..

-rajum

Originally posted by M101

Amen

You guys. You are giving chance to M101 or whoever.

If you just ignore these kind of messages, as few times,
they just go away.

If you respond in whatever manner, another thread will appear :)

Ignore!!!! Ignore !!!!!!!!!!! Ignore!!!!! and ignorence is bliss!!!!!